Airborne Arts is a magnificent place to stay with year-round retreats and classes in flying trapeze, aerial silks, acrobatics, yoga and more. All this overlooking the most breathtaking view you have ever seen of a 600 foot waterfall surrounded by primary jungle, the ocean in the distance and a fertile valley with toucans and other exotic birds landing in the garden.
We are winners of luxury travel Guide's most Unique award for a good reason. Our house has been treated by 7 world class artists inspired by the awesome, unspeakable beauty of the land.
•Private cook on staff who will prepare delicious, mostly organic meals, snacks, desserts and goodies.
•Luxurious accommodation crafted by world class artists
•Manicured tropical gardens
•Open air outdoor kitchen and bar
•Flying trapeze, Aerial silks and Acrobatics classes and masterclasses taught by experts
•20x40 open air aerial/yoga deck.
•Awaken to the sounds of the jungle of bird and monkey calls.
•Sleeps up to 13 people
SERVICES YOU CAN ADD:
This is far and away the best area for exploration and adventure. discover the following:
* Spend the night in a cave behind Diamante Falls, the tallest waterfall in Costa Rica. Meals included
* Epic Canyoning and Rappelling Waterfalls
* Kayaking tours
* Jungle safaris & nature treks
* Surfing & Swimming
* Whale Watching
* Zip Lines & canopy tours over forest canopy
* ATV and other rentals
* Horseback Riding
* White Water Rafting
* Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
* Stand up paddling
* Deep sea fishing
* Tours to local organic farms and to meet local artisans
* Wind surfing
* Day trips to Manuel Antonio National Park
* Ultra light flight seeing tours
* Panoramic views of jungle and ocean.
* Massage therapist
Check out our upcoming retreats: http://www.airbornearts.com/services.html
WHO IS THIS FOR:
FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS, REUNIONS, CELEBRATIONS, TEAM BUILDING, STUDENT GROUPS, AND MORE...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Why so scrawny, cat?
Starving for fat fish or mice...
Or backyard love? Matsuo Bashō