GO NATURAL Jamaica
- Long Bay, Portland, Jamaica
GO NATURAL Retreats in tropical Jamaica
A transformational journey within yourself...
Relaxation & Rejuvenation for your Body & Mind & Spirit
More than just a holiday, we are here for you to experience a transformational journey within yourself.
Go Natural retreats are all about slowing down and getting back into balance.
We cater to the needs of each individual as a whole being, and provide an oasis of tranquility and rejuvenation through yoga, mind & body awareness, healthy food and herbal teas, in a priceless natural environment.
We are here to support you in your wellbeing journey, making you feel at ease from the moment you arrive. Everyone has different needs, goals and passions, that’s why we have many different programs to fit your needs.
Whether you are interested in a Yoga retreat, a meditation or relaxing holiday, or a combination of enriching experiences, we will meet you with a smile and a dedication to helping you enjoy the ultimate wellbeing holiday.
Our aim is not only to teach you yoga while you are here with us, but also to show you how to bring more yoga and healthy living practices into your everyday life. We will provide you with a yoga plan for your own practices,yoga e-books, yoga music, and a lot of healthy tips for your daily routines.
Yoga sessions will be tailored to meet your needs, from beginners to advanced, we can work specially on your issues (back pain, weight loss, hips openers, insomnia), so you will get most of it.
Different yoga techniques and sessions will be introduced and different meditation techniques as well so you can find the one that fits you the best.
According to your choice of retreat you will be treated to healthy organic meals and drinks, herbal teas, fresh coconut water & superfood smoothies.
All food is gluten & dairy free : choose vegetarian, vegan or raw - or juicing or fast.
There will be many opportunities to try exotic activities such as snorkeling, horseback riding, waterfalls, surfing, hiking, rafting and many more.
Included in all our retreats
* Daily 2 yoga sessions (Hatha & Kundalini & Yin, beginner to intermediate)
* Daily meditation
* Healthy organic food (3 main meals and snacks ) *No food on Master Cleanse retreat, master cleanse lemonade only
* Comfortable accommodation
* Airport transfer (from and to Kingston Airport)
* Waterfall trip & Beach exploration trip
* Fresh juices & coconut water
* Unlimited water & herbal teas
* Natural homemade cosmetics (soap, face masks, body scrubs, lotion, deodorant)
* Snorkeling accessories available
* Library with Books about Yoga, Healing, Herbs & Novels
* Go Natural DVD with e-books, music, recipes and yoga sessions
* Free wifi
* Workshops & Consultations:
- Making your own natural cosmetics
- Nutrition & Food combinations
- Herbs & Medicinal plants
7:00 Ayurveda morning rituals (tongue scraping, oil pulling, warm lemon water)
7:15 Chant / Silent meditation
7:30- 8:30 Morning Yoga (Hatha / Kundalini)
8:30 - 9:30 Breakfast*
10:00 Free time / Workshop / Excursion
14:30 Free time / Workshop / Excursion
17:00 Herbal tea (from our organic garden)
17:00 - 18:00 Sunset Yoga class (Hatha / Yin / Restorative)
18:30 - 19:00 Dinner*
20:00 - 20:30 Reflection & Sharing
20:30 – 21:00 Meditation (one meditation technique per day, after yoga or after dinner : Ho'oponopono meditation, guided meditations...)
21:00 Evening program (watching stars, relaxing, watching consciousness movies, Full moon & New moon ceremonies).
* Special for Master Cleanse retreat : Master Cleanse lemonade
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control. Terence McKenna