Wareerak Hot Spring Retreat
Wareerak Hot Spring Retreat
A Thai hot spring destination spa located in Khlong Tom district in Krabi. We provide day spa services as well as destination spa programs using our fresh mineral hot spring to cure and promote good health. The signature treatment incorporates the science of hydrotherapy together with self-exercises in the water. The Spa is located in lush tropical landscape of over 10 acre, with a large area dedicated to fruit orchards, and botenical garden which is also designed to provide therapeutic benefits.
Our holistic wellness approach are achieved through 6 main therapeutic activities : Hydrotherapy, Nature Therapy, Nutritional Therapy, Phyto Therapy, Sound Therapy and Therapeutic Exercises.
- Hydrotherapy : The science of hydrotherapy originated from the West, the tried and tested methods of bathing in different temperature of water for health benefit are an accepted practice in modern spa therapy, however very few spas apply this practice in Thailand. At Wareerak, we integrate the principal of hydrotherapy by designing our different temperature pools together with the Thai spa culture to offer a unique spa experience. Switching between hot and cool pools is considered a good exercise for the overall body systems, such as nervous system, blood circulation and respiratory system,and stimulate the temperature regulatory system in the body. This cell-level exercise revitalizes and energizes the body as well as improves the immune system and can relieve pain and sickness
- Nature Therapy: With good air & water, Wareerak offer a perfect retreat . The property is surrounded by large areas of greenery. Our garden are colourful and provides a relaxing sanctuary for our guests.
- Therapeutic Exercises : Wareerak Hot spring Spa offers our own adaptation of Thai Yoga “Rue Si Dat Ton” as part of the hydrotherapy program in our hot spring pools. The movements are taken from the 15 Rue Si Dat Ton poses certified by the board of Thai Medicine for meditation practices, body stretches, and self massages to promote blood circulations. These exercises provides various health benefits and makes the hydrotherapy experience more enjoyable.
- Phytotherapy : The use of herbal medicine to promote health’s. We grow our own herbs in the resort and use for in our food,herbal drinks, and some spa treatments. Herbal essential oils are also used throughout our resort.
- Nutritional Therapy : Our food menu has been carefully designed for maximum health benefits. We offer southern thai cuisines with organic ingredients, as well as fresh juices.
- Sound Therapy : Aside from the soothing sound of nature, we pay attention to the music played in the resort and also offer healing sound or singing bowl ritual for our evening relaxation program.