Detox Retreat with Larissa Hall Carlson
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Sep 7, 2017 - Sep 10, 2017 (4 days)
- Gateway Canyons Double - $2,410.00 Gateway Canyons Single - $2,770.00
Book now with our Friends and Family promotion and earn $200 off your retreat with each referral! See details below!
Jump start your body with a detoxifying weekend to dissolve summer heaviness and bloat! Purify with gorgeous nature hikes to boost metabolism and enhance mental tranquility. Wring out physical sluggishness with detoxifying yoga classes carefully designed to safely increase strength, flexibility, balance, and muscle tone, while relaxing the mind with soothing breathing techniques and guided relaxations.
Savor delicious and nourishing meals to help you clean out: loads of scrumptious veggies, whole grains, fruits, fish, and lean meats prepared with the rich flavors of the Colorado cuisine (don’t worry, each meal is full of healthy options, but it’s not overly restrictive–you can still enjoy dessert and a cocktail at dinner!)
During down time, enjoy a spa treatment, take an excursion, or relax by the pool!
Spend the weekend enjoying healthy food, detoxifying exercise, and deep rest. Leave with a lighter body and brighter mind!
Note: Suitable for those who have been practicing yoga for at least 6 months and have easy-to-intermediate hiking experience. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options will be available at every meal.
What the Retreat Includes:
- Three night – four day luxury accommodations at stunning Gateway Canyons
- All inclusive gourmet meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants
- Healthy snacks
- Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
What to Expect:
- One photo shoot capturing your retreat
- Retreats Unlimited Journal
- 1 daily morning yoga class designed to detoxify, boost metabolism, and awaken the body and mind
- 1 daily afternoon yoga class designed to wring out tension, twist out toxins, stretch thoroughly, and provide mental tranquility
- Free time for spa and excursions
- Guided relaxation and meditation for stress relief
- Experience harmony and well-being with a professional spa message by our on-site therapist
Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa, each day of your visit begins in golden light, as the sun illuminates our towering peaks of granite and sandstone in shades of amber and ochre. Across the canyon floor, sunrise moves silently in our valley, warming each cavern, mantle and peak. There is not better place in the world to awaken with nature. All 58 beautiful appointed guest rooms and suites and 14 Palisade Casitas are decorated to reflect our areas southwestern aesthetic and offer breathtaking views of the majestic red rock canyons from every room.
$2,410 Double occupancy (shared room / per person)
$2,770 Single occupancy
- Flights into Colorado can be booked through our travel agent, Amy Buchert. Grand Junction is the best airport to fly into.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by November 4th, 2016
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by November 4th, 2016 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. We highly recommend contacting us prior to booking an flight arrangements. Travel insurance is highly encouraged.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.