Zen Renewal Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Playa Hermosa - Jaco - Costa rica
- Feb 26, 2017 - Mar 3, 2017 (6 days)
- Single Occupancy -Early Bird - $1,399.00 Shared Occupancy - $1,199.00
Join us for six days of renewal in a beautiful jungle setting, just blocks from the beach. Find your Zen, enjoying the serenity of nature and taking part in as much or as little activities you’d like. Take part in gentle yoga classes, guided meditations, workshops on herbal healing and meditative art. Relax by the pool or in a hammock, take a bike ride, explore with a tour. It’s your time to restore, refresh and relax. You deserve it.
- Group shuttle to and from the airport*, and enjoy a complimentary fresh coconut water on the ride
- Stop at the famous “Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge,” to see the crocodiles in their natural habitat
- Welcome refreshments and a light snack on arrival, 3 meals per day – fresh, locally-sourced organic**. Gluten free, vegan, vegetarian and pescatarian options
- Daily meditation, gentle yoga and relaxing activities
- Full-day tour to Manuel Antonio National Park where you’ll see wild life roaming free, and one of the 20 most beautiful white sand beaches on planet earth (according to Trip Advisor)
- Lots of free time to explore Costa Rica, enjoy down time in hammocks, relax by the pool, go biking, hiking, zip-lining and more!
- Evening events: new moon ceremony, sangria night, mud masks, reggae music night
- Private access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5 acre facility with a beautiful pool, jungle shala, hammocks, lounge, gift shop, restaurant, and gardens
- Concierge services (booking of tours, adventures, massages, transportation)
- Opportunity to support the local community by participating in a tree-planting and dedication
- Available extras include surf lessons, waterfall hikes, Temescal sweat lodge ceremony, paddle boarding, massages and energy work, Ayurvedic consultations, zip-lining tours, and much more!
Set in the quiet surf town of Playa Hermosa, Vida Asana is a gem, seamlessly bringing together jungle tranquility, sustainable practices, and modern creature comforts under one roof. Vida Asana is dedicated to the local community, with guests and residents often engaging in garden building and other sustainable community support programs.
Price (airfare not included): $1,199.00 Shared Occupancy. Deposit: $300. Balance due by February 1.
Early bird specials: Get $200 off when you register by December 1! Get $100 if you register by December 9.
* Free group shuttle when you arrive at the airport with the group. Additional fee for private arrangements. ** Organic and locally sourced food whenever possible.
From your retreat leaders, Leslie Vincent and Helene Kopel: Sadhana yoga is the spiritually grounded practice we’ve been trained in, drawing mainly from the traditions of Sivananda and Ashtanga yoga. We believe yoga transcends physical practice and is ultimately a vehicle for spiritual insight. Our Chakra Hatha Flow, Gentle and Restorative Flows will provide you with a slower, meditative practice helping you relieve stress, gain insight and connect your Highest Self.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.