Kaya Kalpa Happiness Retreat
- Art of Living Retreat Center
- 639 Whispering Hills Road Boone, NC 28607
- Oct 13, 2017 - Oct 15, 2017 (3 days)
- Hotel Room Single - $835.00 Hotel Room Double Sharing - $725.00 Retreat Room Single - $765.00 Retreat Room Double Sharing - $685.00 Retreat Room Triple Sharing - $645.00
Live with Joy, Purpose and Confidence
Within you lie vast, untapped possibilities waiting to be discovered. Through The Happiness Retreat you’ll learn practical and powerful techniques that will enable you to gain a greater vision of who you are and benefit you for the rest of your life. You will find yourself enabled to create a more joyous, purposeful life, and gain the confidence to stretch and grow beyond limiting beliefs
In today’s demanding, distracting world your mind can be stuck in the past or in the future. But happiness is here in the present moment. It cannot be experienced when you’re regretting yesterday or worried about tomorrow. During The Happiness Retreat you’ll reconnect with your unlimited power and freedom — not as a concept, but as a direct experience.
The centerpiece of The Happiness Retreat is Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to not only release stress at the deepest level, but also balance and integrate mind, body and heart.
Your course will also include:
- Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
- Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
- Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
- Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
- Guided interactive processes
- 1-hour Pottery Class* (Shipping/Glazing fee not included)
- 1-hour Guided Hike* (Weather permitting)
- Marma Treatment* (1-hour Ayurvedic spa treatment;Gratuity included)
*Participants are strongly encouraged to book these activities prior to arriving on-site.
Research has demonstrated that Sudarshan Kriya and the related practices you’ll learn can bring about the following benefits:
- Can significantly reduce (the stress hormone) cortisol
- Are effective in relieving depression and anxiety
- Help to restore normal sleep patterns, and
- Increase prolactin (the hormone associated with well-being)
By the end of the course you’ll be equipped with specific techniques that you can practice every day. The value of these practices is both cumulative and immediate; you can look forward to continued and increasing benefits. You’ll also have access to ongoing follow-up programs which take place all over the world.
Please note that it’s required to attend all sessions of the course.
If you’re a licensed professional in a health-related field you may be able to earn continuing education units for attending The Happiness Retreat. Please contact Art of Living Foundation’s CEU Administrator for additional information on this at email@example.com.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.