The Art of Living Well Series
- Peace Retreat, Costa Rica
- Feb 18, 2017 - Feb 22, 2017 (5 days)
- $1,299.00 - Program Price with Lodging $549.00 - Local Commuter Price
There is living…and then there is living well. If we look carefully enough, we will see that there is an art and science to everything…and living well is no exception. The art of living well is to create and manifest our own unique expression of who we are, and skillfully integrate our hopes, dreams, desires, and how we relate to others.
In The Art of Living Well© Educational Retreat Series, we see Ayurveda as the science, and Yoga as the practice of the science. Together, along with cognitive awareness practices, they all provide a complete holistic approach for creating your life as a work of art that is an ongoing, evolving, and creative endeavor.
MODULE 1: THE FLUID BODY
(a.k.a. HYDRATION module)
FEBRUARY 18-22, 2017
The level of FLUIDITY in the body directly influences our health and vitality. When we are in optimal health, the channels of the body (srotas) are moving prana, blood, lymph, cerebrospinal, synovial, seminal fluids… with vigor, strength and vitality. This is described in Ayurveda as OJAS and in yoga as PRANA – both circulating throughout the body and, in turn, dictating our levels of immunity and energy.
Specifically, our reproductive organs receive nutrients from our food last; therefore, they are often the first of our tissues to feel undernourished and respond accordingly (low libido, menstrual issues, hormonal mood swings…).
Through specific pranayama, asana, Ayurvedic and human development principles and practices, we will focus on moving the waters of our physical, mental and subtle bodies; helping us to feel vital, nourished, and happy. Join Serena Arora & Kevin McQuillan to expand your personal daily practice and ignite the desire to live your life with purpose, prosperity, passion and liberation!
How It Will Look
5:00 pm: Program Begins – Yoga Class
6:00 pm: Dinner
6:45 – 8pm: Program Session
7:00 – 8:30 am: Yoga Class
8:30 am: Breakfast
9:15 am: Program Session
12:00 pm Lunch
2:00 pm: Program Session
5:00 pm: Yoga Class
6:30 pm: Dinner/ Free Time
7:00 – 8:30 am: Yoga Class & Closing
8:30 am: Breakfast
What Is Included:
- Private shuttle from Liberia Airport to Peace Retreat
- 5 days/ 4 nights in clean, modern double shared accommodations
- 3 delicious, locally prepared Ayurvedic (mostly vegetarian) meals per day*
- 2 daily yoga classes
- Facilitated exploration of your relationship between self, food, movement, and others
- Daily sharing and journal reflections
- “The Art of Living Well” handbook with recipes, lifestyle, and self-reflection guidelines
- Beach access to world renown Playa Negra; just a 12 minute walk away
- Access to on-site life coach, Kevin McQuillan**
- Optional personal Ayurvedic health consultation with Serena Arora**
- Optional excursions (SUP, hiking, zip-lining, boat tours) & body treatments (massage, aesthetics)**
* Dinner on arrival days/Breakfast on departure days only ** Additional fee applies to optional activities
ALL INCLUSIVE INVESTMENT: $1299
LOCAL COMMUTER RATE: $499 USD (includes sessions/classes only)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.