8 Day Ayahuasca Retreat - Jan 18-25, 2017
- Flower of Life
- Nauta Loreto Peru
- Jan 18, 2017 - Jan 25, 2017 (8 days)
The circumstances of our lives, and conditioned responses based on these circumstances, can lead to feelings of disconnection, depression, hopelessness and anger. The incredible wisdom found in the mother plant Ayahuasca has helped thousands of people heal from pain and trauma and rediscover the joy and magic of being alive on this planet. We invite you to Flower of Life's 8 Day Ayahuasca Retreat, to reclaim your power and release any limiting beliefs you may have about yourself.
We will hold 4 ceremonies with the powerful plant teacher and healer Ayahuasca, led by our gifted maestros who have over 30 years of experience. We have no more than eight people in the retreat to make sure every participant receives the deepest and most profound amount of healing possible and truly individualized care and attention. Many find that our location directly on the river provides an especially powerful and unique experience with the medicine, being able to not only hear the sounds of the Amazon, but to also feel the power of the water.
Along with meditation and yoga, we will have workshops and classes such as art, singing, movement, and creative writing. We are also very focused on homeopathic healing and healing with food. You will find our Ayahuasca menu to be very health conscious, including green juices and many superfoods. Our retreats aim to provide deep emotional, spiritual, and physical healing in a beautiful and safe environment to create a lasting change in people's lives.
We work with highly qualified shamans with decades of experience and facilitators who have worked with the medicine for years to help guide you on your journey. Your healing, health and happiness is our first priority and we hope to see you soon!
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.floweroflifeperu.com/
Shared accomodation- $900
Private cottage- $1100
Included in Retreat
• Pick-up and drop-off in Iquitos, Peru (Meet at Hotel La Casona)
• 8 days/7 nights at Lakshmi Ecolodge and Holistic Spa
• 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies
• Private consultations with our healers and your facilitator
• Plant remedies (if prescribed by healers)
• Spacious cottage with private bathroom and shower or shared accommodation. (Shared accomodation is no more than 4 people in the dorm.)
• Daily floral baths
• Jungle expeditions with expert guides
• Healthy and delicious meals that adhere to the Ayahuasca diet
• Unlimited water, tea and fruit
• Creative arts classes
• Daily meditation sessions
• Group talks on shamanism and personal insights