Love Evolve Awaken - Classical Hatha Yoga Teacher Training RYT-200 with 4-day Silent Meditation Retreat
- Kaivalya Yoga School at Mahadevi Ashram
- San Marcos La Laguna, Guatemala
- Apr 21, 2018 - May 24, 2018 (34 days)
This deeply transformative course goes way beyond your typical 200-hour certificate program, offering bonafide education in the traditional ways of Hatha Yoga as passed down from teacher to students through thousands of years, made accessible in an easy-to-follow way adapted to our Western understanding.
You will receive proper instruction in:
- over 30 traditional postures (asana), alignment & kundalini-style sequencing
- breathing exercises (pranayama)
- powerful locks (bandhas)
- purification techniques (kriyas & dhautis)
- the yoga of sleep & dreams (nidra)
- sound (nada/mantra)
- action / every-day life (karma)
- meditation (dhyana)
- philosophy (darshana)
- solid anatomy/physiology
- and many more aspects of yoga & spirituality to prepare you in the best possible way for your success as a yoga instructor.
From early on in the course we will hold practicums (teaching exercises) to give participants as much of an opportunity to develop their skill and style as possible, making use of feedback from both the instructors and the group.
This course offers over 200 actual contact hours, more than the vast majority of other RYT-200 course you will find and far exceeding the requirements of Yoga Alliance (who officially recognizes the course and school).
It also features a 4-day Silent Meditation Retreat, as we believe in the importance of becoming a proper yogi before becoming a yoga teacher. The retreat allows you to deepen your self awareness sufficiently to teach from a place of inner knowing rather than just accumulated intellectual knowledge.
We keep groups small (20 max) to allow for a maximum of personal attention in all phases of the training.
If you consider taking this course, kindly visit our website, read ALL the information and make up your mind if you are ready for this much self development :) . Act now while spots are available and take advantage of our Early-bird discounts.