Transformational Yucatan Yoga Vacation
- Casa Om
- May 14, 2017 - May 20, 2017 (7 days)
- Dorm - $1,099.00 King Suite with Private Bath - $3,699.00 Queen Suite & Private Bath - $3,099.00 Two bed & Private Bath - 3 - $1,699.00 Two bed & Private Bath - 4 - $1,699.00 Two bed & Private Bath - 5 - $1,699.00 Two bed &…
Join me for lots of yoga, fun, adventure, amazing healthy food, and new friends. Not exactly a yoga retreat since Miriam-webster dictionary defines “retreat” as “a period of group withdrawal for prayer, meditation, study, or instruction under a director”.
This is more of a yoga recreation. “Recreation”, is defined as “something people do to relax or have fun. activities done for enjoyment. refreshment of strength and spirit after work”.
My desire for this Yoga Vacation is that you enjoy, play, discover a new place, meet new people, and experience new and fun things with all the energy, clear thinking and light that a twice daily yoga practice and healthy food gives you.
A recreation resulting in a shift…a transformation.
This is a Transformational Yucatan Yoga Vacation
- 7:00am – Bikram Yoga Class
- 9:00am – Brunch – Chef YaYo at CasaOm is world class. All the food is super fresh, mostly organic, made with love and health in mind and is incredibly delicious!
- 10:00am – Leisure Time – Some options include: snorkel the coral reef, swim with sea turtles, go stand up paddle boarding, visit ancient mayan ruins, shop in Playa del Carmen, visit a Cenote, swim in the Caribbean, read a book by the pool, or nap in a hammock under the Mexican sun.
- 4:30pm – Yoga – we will explore styles such as Partner Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga.
- 6:30pm – Dinner
- 8:00pm – Evening Leisure – Options: board games and conversation with your new friends, evening walks on the beach, open air art market or live music in town, read & relax in your room, or whatever your heart desires.