Tosca Reno’s Clean Living® Experience – April Retreat
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Costa Rica
- Apr 7, 2017 - Apr 10, 2017 (4 days)
- Hacienda AltaGarcia Double - $2,440.00 Hacienda AltaGarcia Single - $3,210.00
Ask us about our “Friends and Family” discount!
Tosca’s four- night retreat is booking fast, save your spot today!
Tosca Reno Clean Living® Experience
Do you want to learn about Clean Eating techniques from a NY Times Best Selling Author?
Do you want to understand what the right food is for your body type?
How about developing a work-out routine that you can stick to and that actually changes your body for the better?
What to learn to create a happier healthier lifestyle?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all the above, join Tosca!
Have you ever wished you could ask a wellness guru like Tosca Reno these question: “I am going through some tough times and I wonder what your secret is? I’ve been following you and I’ve had my book signed by you but yet I still struggle. Pulling it all together through all the rough times you’ve had. How do you stay motivated? How do you stay on your game? What is your secret to glowing, radiant, authentic wellness? I want to know! I want to be well. I want to spend a day with you to learn how to do it for myself?”
If that describes you, then the first ever Clean Living Retreat Experience with Tosca Reno is for you.
According to the World Health Organization, wellness is not simply the absence of disease. Rather, it is the presence of robust nutritional and physical habits as well as mental, social and emotional strength.
Together these three practices combine to create a happier, healthier more resilient you.
“Participating in this wellness retreat with me, will give you the personal touch and guidance I strive to offer via my books and speaking engagements, but at Hacienda AltaGracia, I will be right there beside you. Together we will practice – how to care for ourselves in practical, powerful ways through the tools of Eating Clean®, Functional Fitness and Gratitude Journalling. Join me!” –Tosca
- 5 days-4-nights in luxury accommodations at the magnificent Hacienda AltaGracia
- All-inclusive gourmet meals and non- alcoholic beverages
- Meditation and group activities
- Resistance training with weights, bands or body weight
- Clean eating demonstrations
- Down time
- Social time
- One-on-one sessions with Tosca
- Emotional and social wellnesses discussions
- All taxes and tips
- Retreats Unlimited Swag Bag
Costa Rica luxury resort features estate-size, yet intimate accommodations amongst Costa Rica’s mountain tops, with all of the luxuries and comforts of good living, gourmet dining, and spa life. In the purest valley of what is the last unexplored area in Costa Rica, AltaGracia offers a true Hacienda experience surrounded by untainted natural beauty.
$2,440 Double occupancy (shared room per person)
$3,210 Single Occupancy
- The resort can be accessed via a 35-minute Sansa flight from San Jose International Airport to San Isidro Airfield with short ground transfers to the resort. Four weekly flights are available for arrivals on Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday. Shuttle service is available from San Isidro Airfield to the resort for $25 per person each way. View flight times and schedule by visiting www.flysansa.com. If you would like us to book this flight directly for you, please call reservations at (855) 452-6326. San Jose: Juan Santamaria Intl (SJO)
For assistance with flights, please contact us at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by March 7, 2017
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by March 7, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned.
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. We highly encourage you to contact us prior to booking your flight. Travel insurance is suggested.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.