13 Day Integration Intensive Ayahuasca Retreat
- Temple of the Way of Light
- Iquitos, Loreto, Peru
- Mar 26, 2017 - Apr 7, 2017 (13 days)
- $1,500.00 - 13 Day Integration Intensive Ayahuasca Retreat
Our 13-day integration intensive ayahuasca retreat from March 27 to April 7 will combine the work of highly skilled Shipibo healers with in-depth group processing. This extra processing will serve to bridge the teachings of ayahuasca with a process lead facilitation to support deep shadow work, resolution of trauma, and unravel self-limiting patterns.
While ceremonies themselves are highly potent, the process of bringing the medicine teachings into your life is perhaps the most important piece of the work, and one that is often too easily overlooked. This integration component will be powerfully initiated by group processing during the retreat. The group-work will provide a framework for inquiry into the self, increasing understanding of ceremony experiences and giving direction for continuing the work in your day-to-day life.
Ayahuasca and traditional healing practices offered by two highly skilled Shipibo healers, Maestra Lila and Maestro Damian, with facilitation led by Deanna Rogers who has trained with Gabor Maté in his unique style of ayahuasca processing, and supported by Allen Banick.
* 4 ayahuasca ceremonies over the 13 day retreat.
* Intimate ceremonies limited to 12 guests.
* Intensive focus on processing and integration.
* Cleansing steam bath on the first day of the retreat.
* Daily Jain Póiti – cleansing, purifying and strengthening floral baths.
* Vomitivos (stomach cleansing) to rid the stomach of toxins.
For more information, please visit the retreat page:
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.