9 Day Yoga Intensive Ayahuasca Retreat
- Temple of the Way of Light
- Iquitos, Loreto, Peru
- Mar 16, 2017 - Mar 24, 2017 (9 days)
- $1,500.00 - 9 Day Yoga Intensive Ayahuasca Retreat
We are very excited to announce our first yoga intensive ayahuasca retreat from March 16th to 24th.
This retreat has been designed specifically for yoga enthusiasts who are interested in the combination of a comprehensive yoga program with traditional Amazonian plant-based healing practices. The integration of these two ancient pathways to healing and self-discovery offers a powerful opportunity for lasting transformation.
This specialist retreat will be led by Marta Wanderlust, a highly respected yoga teacher and yoga teacher trainer, Maestra Lila and Maestro Damian, two highly skilled traditional Amazonian shamanic / plant-medicine healers from the Shipibo tribe who will be holding the ayahuasca ceremonies, and Jennifer Ball, a resident plant medicine facilitator with over 6 years experience at the Temple will be offering integration of ayahuasca healing.
* 50+ Hours of Comprehensive Yoga Instruction
* 3 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
* Intimate Group size - limited to 14 people
* Yoga Classes Suitable for all People
* Emphasis on Physically Gentle Yoga
* Mindfulness / Meditation Practice
* Yoga Nidra & the Art of “Yogic Psychic Sleep”
* Pranayama (Breathing exercises)
* Mantra (Sacred sound) & Healing Songs
* Yoga Postures (Asana), Movement & Stillness
* Yin & Restorative Yoga to compliment Ayahuasca Ceremonies
For more information, please visit the retreat page on the Temple of the Way of Light website:
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.