8 Days Detox Retreat "YOGA & SHAMANISM" in the Amazon, Peru - September 2017
- Huamanwasi Ashram
- San Roque de Cumbaza, Tarapoto, Peru
- Sep 3, 2017 - Sep 10, 2017 (8 days)
- 950 USD
Detox Retreat "YOGA & SHAMANISM"
This retreat is for everyone, from beginners to advanced yoga practitioners.
All participants will receive a personalized accompaniment with Amazonian flowers elixirs during the whole retreat.
Much more than a simple activity, Yoga sessions become real ceremonies through songs, ritual dances, pranayama, asanas and meditation.
Meet your Multidimensional-Self, and your healing abilities through ceremonial acts in the various natural sites of Huamanwasi: beaches, river, forest…
Now directly connected with Nature, you unlock the power of Kundalini (Mother-Earth, vital energy) and awaken the magician deep inside you.
Daily yoga and meditation, Daily fresh vegetarian meals and fruit juice, Flower and medicinal plant baths, 7 nights accommodation, Sweat lodge Temazcal, Diet with Masters Plants in the rainforest, Therapeutic individual work.
– Morning Sadhana (before sunrise)
– Kundalini and Yin yoga Ceremonies
– Holotropic breath and Osho Meditation
– Cacao Ceremony
– Nāda yoga (yoga of sound) and mantra practice
– Ritual & Shamanic dances
– Medicine songs circles
– Pranic walks (breathwalk)
– Pranayama for cleansing and inner purification
– Offering to Mother-Earth
– Meditation and magic invocation of gayatri mantra
– Rainforest retreat in a tambo (isolated hut)
– Temazcal (sudation hut)
– Therapeutic individual work and dream exploration
Know before you go
- Meeting point : Tarapoto Airport.
- Drop-off point : Huamanwasi Ashram.
- Transportation : Ground transfers.
- Airport transfers : Transfer from and to Tarapoto Airport on request.
- Group size : Maximum 15 persons.
- Arrival by airplane : Arrive at the Tarapoto Airport (1-hour flight from Lima). Airport transfers to and from Huamanwasi Ashram can be arranged ( Airport transfers is not included ! )
- Additional information : For more information ask your questions directly to Huamanwasi Ashram who will be happy to assist you. Simply click on the Send Inquiry button to send a message.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.