Ayahuasca retreat in Goa (June 2018)
- Portuguese Villa, Goa India
- Goa, India
- Jun 16, 2018 - Jun 25, 2018 (10 days)
- from $1500
Ayahuasca retreat in Goa, India
Group max. 8 people
This retreat is a is a life regenerating and life changing experience. You will have the opportunity to experience the Ayahuasca in a very spiritually inspiring environment, you will be able to connect with yourself and with the nature.
About Goa, India
Goa is considered the beach capital of India. The natural beauty of beaches in Goa attracts tourists from all over the world. The name of few popular beaches of Goa are Arambol, Anjuna, Baga, Bogmalo, Majorda, Colva, Benaulim, Aguada Beach, Benaulim Beach and many more beaches. Swaying trees of coconut near beaches increase the beauty of Goa beaches many times. Many of resorts and hotels are situated near beaches so you can enjoy the beauty of beaches from your window or balcony.
Temples- Goa has many famous temples which are a great symbol of ancient Architectural art. Few famous temples in Goa are Sri Saptakoteeswara Temple, Sri Ananta Temple, Chandreshwar Temple, Sri Devaki Krishna Temple, Kamakshi Temple and many more.
The programme includes:
* daily meditation clases
* 3 ceremonies in 10 days
* tobacco purging detox and purifying sessions (when required)
* individual healing sessions and consultations (when required)
Leading shaman: Thomas White Eagle
Prices for 10 day retreat from:
USD 1,900 full price
USD 1,500 discounted price for early bookings, paid at least 90 days before the retreat.
USD 2,500 full price
USD 1,900 discounted price for early bookings, paid at least 90 days before the retreat.
* 20% discount is offered for second and third person when booking together and sharing a room.
* prices include quality accommodation, all ceremonies and all suitable meals (prepared together), airport pickup
* private retreats are also available from USD 8,000 for up to 8 people.
Contacts and bookings:
Thomas White Eagle
Flights to :
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.