Scuba and Yoga at Harbour Village Beach Club
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Jun 24, 2017 - Jul 1, 2017 (8 days)
- Beachfront 1 BR Double - $2,532.00 Beachfront 1 BR Single - $4,240.00 Courtyard Double - $1,842.00 Courtyard Single - $2,860.00 Marina Front Double - $1,980.00 Marina Front Single - $3,136.00
June 24- July 1, Aug. 5-12, Sept. 2-9, Oct. 14-21, Nov. 4-11, & Dec. 2-9, 2017
*please note- on the registration page the May dates appear only. Once deposits are receieved a Retreats Unlimited rep will call to confirm the dates that work for your travel schedule. *
Breathe In: A Scuba and Yoga Experience to Immerse the Soul What? Scuba and yoga – how are they even related? They are very entwined and often people who practice yoga make great divers and experienced divers make great yogis. The reason – it’s all about the breath. Yoga and scuba diving both produce a sense of tranquility that’s like a vacation from the stresses of ordinary life. Both can create a meditative state of mind that allows you to live fully in the present moment. Regulated breathing is essential for a successful dive. Breathing like a yogi helps you use oxygen more efficiently, so you’ll tire less easily and use less air underwater. Good breath control is the key to a great dive, and lower air consumption often means more bottom time.
Yogis, dive enthusiasts and adventurists ready for a meaningful yoga experience coupled with an exhilarating diver snorkel experience will want to book Harbour Village’s upcoming “Breathe In: A Scuba and Yoga Experience to Immerse the Soul.”
Enjoy a seven-night dive and yoga experience at one of the top dive spots in the Caribbean, Harbour Village Beach Club, Bonaire.
This tranquil seaside resort offers guests a wonderful reprieve from the grind of daily living.
It’s the perfect place to learn to dive, snorkel and grow your yoga practice.
Dive only ten minutes away by boat or enjoy a refreshing snorkel or dive right from the resort’s beachfront
This retreat is perfect for experienced divers, those who want to get SCUBA certified in dive and snorkelers alike. Breathe in and explore a new world on land and in the sea!
The 7-night Scuba/Yoga Retreat is held at various times throughout the year and includes:
- Accommodations at Harbour Village Beach Club
- Morning and evening yoga classes
- Diver’s breakfast daily of fresh fruit, and bagel with cream cheese
- Light lunch
- 3 dinners including Farewell Torch lit dinner on the beach (excludes alcoholic beverage but includes taxes)
- Resort scuba experience for non-certified divers or 2 snorkel trips or one day of diving for certified divers (includes one boat dive and unlimited shore diving for the day). Certified divers must present valid dive card.
- Unlimited Use of the fitness center, kayaks, and paddle boards
- Airport transfers to and from Harbour Village Beach Club
*Additional diving and snorkeling rental equipment prices can be found on the registration page.
Courtyard Single – $2,860 Courtyard Double – $1,842
Marina Front Single – $3,136 Marina Double $1,980
Beachfront 1 BR Single – $4,240 Beachfront 1BR Double $2,532
Located on a four-acre, private peninsula within an exclusive beachfront enclave on the unspoiled Caribbean island of Bonaire – outside of what is known as the hurricane belt – lies the Caribbean’s “best kept secret” and Bonaire’s only luxury resort, Harbour Village Beach Club, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and named Bonaire’s Leading Hotel 10 times. Its 32 Dutch-Caribbean style suites are nestled amid lush tropical gardens, just steps from its private, white-sand beach, and feature opulent décor and thoughtful details like secluded lanais and double hammocks.
Guests of Harbour Village experience:
– Luxury above and below the water at one of the most exclusive dive destinations
– Dive sites within a 10-minute boat ride (something not typical on dive islands)
– Diving and snorkeling right off of the Harbour Village beach
The island of Bonaire has been a protected marine park since the 1970’s and thus offers some of the best diving in the world. It has been consistently ranked as a top dive and snorkel destination by Scuba Diving magazine readers.
For the 10th year, Bonaire has taken first place for Best Overall Diving in the Caribbean/Atlantic region and received first place in four other Caribbean/Atlantic categories. The Bonaire Marine Park was named one of the Caribbean’s Best Places for Snorkeling in 2016 by USAToday.com
Harbour Village guests enjoy fresh food; especially fresh fish from sea to table. Greens and fresh fruits are enjoyed daily.
Designed in the style of an antique Spanish ship with a dining deck located on a jetty extending over the water, La Balandra Restaurant and Bar will make you feel like you’re sailing on the Caribbean. Overlooking our resort’s private white-sand beach, La Balandra’s breathtaking location, creative specialties and nautical décor have made it a favorite for years, promising an unforgettable dining experience.
A private cascade pool and pool deck offer a tranquil retreat before or after a treatment while our open and airy fitness center, also located at The Spa, has state-of-the-art treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bikes, universal gym, free weights and more. The Spa at Harbour Village offers a full menu of professtional massage, facial and salon treatments.
- Direct flights arrive in Bonaire from Atlanta, Newark and Houston. Please contact us for the best route based on your destination. For assistance with flights, please contact us at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to each event.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled 30 days prior to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. We highly encourage your to contact us prior to booking your flight. Travel insurance is suggested.