7 Night Hiking Retreat in Tofino, BC
- The Homestead Tofino
- Tofino, British Columbia, Canada
- May 7, 2017 - May 14, 2017 (8 days)
- King with Shared Bathroom Ocean View - CAD $4349.00 Queen with Shared Bathroom - CAD $3999.00 Queen with Shared Bathroom Ocean View - CAD $4174.00
We are an all-inclusive fitness and wellness retreat located in spectacular Tofino, British Columbia. Tofino is located among forested mountains, green islands, bays and open ocean, home to seals, humpback, gray and killer whales, and flocks of shore birds. It is truly deserving of its designation as a UNESCO Biosphere.
Our health care team is committed to seeing you through to those achievable lifestyle changes that improve your nutrition, kick-start or advance your fitness training, put serenity back into your life and motivate you for the long term using evidence based practices.
This specific week consists of multiple hikes around the area. Be prepared to get muddy and hike on uneven terrain. Intermediate level of hiking ability suggested.
Your Package Includes:
- Seven nights accommodation at a West Coast waterfront lodge
- Three meals per day and snacks to keep you energized for all activities
- Guided canoe excursion with local First Nations
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding lesson and tour
- Daily Guided hikes with the breathtaking backdrop of Tofino, BC
- Cooking lessons teaching you how to prepare and cook healthy meals
- Group Fitness sessions to improve strength and cardiovascular health
- Evidence-based guidance for all aspects of health and wellness
- Guided Yoga practice with a stunning view of the ocean
- Relaxation Massages
- Mindfulness sessions to create space and clarity
A day at The Homestead Tofino:
- 7am — Breakfast Smoothie
- 8am — Ocean View Yoga
- 9:30am — Breakfast
- 10:30am — Stand Up Paddle Boarding Trip
- 12 Noon — Lunch
- 1pm — Guided Hike through Temperate Rainforest
- 5pm — Cooking Lesson and Nutrition Talk
- 6pm — Dinner
- 7pm — Relaxation Massage
- 8pm — Free Time, Social, Hot tub
- 10pm — Lights out
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.