SwellWomen Mini Escape ~ Nourish, Flow, & Glow
- Jun 22, 2017 - Jun 25, 2017 (4 days)
- Largo Luxe Bungalow - $2,375.00
A Journey in Creating Your Most Beautiful Life.
Escape to Key Largo, FL for a 4-day journey to your most Authentic Self. Highlights of your mini getaway include an organic blend of yoga and mediation to nurture your spirit, gourmet plant based meals prepared by our on-site Private Chef, and self care ritual workshops to take your every day living to the next level.
4 days of bliss will take place at our beautiful private sanctuary located in tropical Key Largo tucked away on three waterfront acres. Largo Sanctuary is a peaceful island environment untouched by time and the cares of the outside world. Reconnect to the earth with walks beneath a canopy of proud Mahogany, Buttonwood and swaying Palm trees, be dazzled by the color of the indigenous orchids, and enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico’s Tarpon Basin. Every evening breathtaking sunsets provide a backdrop for the dolphins and manatees that play in these waters. Enjoy the white sandy beach, lagoon pool, al fresco space and luxurious 21st century accommodations in this one of kind venue.
Transform your everyday life as you Nourish, Flow & Glow.
Your Luxury Wellness Retreat Includes:
- 3 x nights accommodation in your beautifully appointed shared bungalow.
- All-inclusive of organic plant-based gourmet meals prepared by our Private Chef during your retreat.
- Twice daily yoga and mediation sessions with the delightful Andrea Pertnoy
- 1-1 Mini Wellness Consultation with Andrea
- Self Care Ritual & Food Prep workshops
- Swag bag with lot’s of surprises
A Swell Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your Mini Wellness Retreat.
- 7:00 am Rise & Shine Yoga (60min)
- 8:30 am Breakfast
- 9:30 am – 12:30pm – Free time, stand-up paddle boarding, kayak, lounging by the pool or beach, private wellness session with Andrea
- 12:30 Lunch
- 2:00-3:00 Wellness Group Workshop
- 3:00-4:00pm Free time
- 4:00-5:30pm Afternoon yoga or yoga workshop
- 6:00pm Dinner
The schedule may change according to weather or other events that may be added to your wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your wellness retreat, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.