Hawaii 45 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Yin Yoga Teacher Training
We invite you to join us for your 6 Day, 45 Hour Intensive Immersion ~ Yin Yoga Teacher Training at the amazing Kalani Oceanside Retreat
Accredited with Yoga Alliance, the Yin Yoga Teacher Training program certifies graduates as Yin Yoga Teachers.
Yin Yoga Teacher Training | Program Guide
The following is your guide to the 45 Hour, Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program. You will find detailed information to help you make an informed decision.
Like all Registered Yoga Schools, our Yin Yoga Teacher Training program is required to offer a curriculum based on the guidelines issued by Yoga Alliance. Within these programs is where prospective students will find the differences in how the curriculum is delivered.
Our program also offers variety in many areas to ensure authentic yoga programming (not what is trendy).
- Teaching Methodology, Sequencing & Training
- Yin Asana (The Postures) ~ 24 Postures
- Anatomy & Physiology (in relation to Yin Yoga)
- Pranayama (Breath Techniques)
- YINSENTIAL Workshop: The Fusion of Yin Yoga & Essential Oils
- Lifestyle & Ethics of Yoga Teachers
- Use of Props & Making Adjustments
- Prinicples of Yin Yoga ~ The 5 W’s
- History of Yin Yoga
- Practicum Teaching
- Discusion Sessions
- Group Practicum Teaching, Final Written Examination (Students create a Yin Class based on criteria provided)
- Post Program Requirements (attending & evaluating 1 public Yin Class)
We utilize the following course materials. These are included in your program fees, with the exception of the 2 TEXTBOOKS, which you will need to purchase in advance. Always remember that textbooks are reference tools – doing is the absolute best way to learn, and we will spend numerous hours nurturing students in a practicum setting.
110 Page, Full Colour, Program & Asana Manual
Yin Yoga: Principles & Practices (10th Anniversary Edition), Paul Grilley (please purchase and bring to your training)
Insight Yoga, Sarah Powers (please purchase and bring to your training)