- Koinonia Farm
- Morgan House - Private Room - $80.00 Atkinson House - 2 Guests/Room - $55.00 Wittkamper House - Private Room - $55.00 Jordan House - Private Room - $45.00 Fuller House - Private Room - $45.00 Browne Duplex -Women Only-…
Individuals interested in a short visit are welcome. Perhaps you are just passing through and need a comfortable place to lay your head or you are in town to visit family and friends who live in the area or right here on the farm. In addition to historical Koinonia Farm, maybe you have come to visit President Jimmy Carter’s Plains, Georgia, Andersonville Prison, Habitat for Humanity’s Global Village, the Albany Civil Rights Museum or many more such sites. If you have come to interview for our internship program or you think you may want to apply to become an intern, the Individual Visit is for you.
- Please make reservations well in advance of your desired dates. Space is limited.
- You may join us for communal meals. There is a potluck meal as part of our Gathered Worship on Sundays. You are most welcome to attend. Feel free to bring one of your favorite dishes to add to the feast if you’d like.
- You are welcome to attend our daily chapel services if you’d like.
- For an Individual Visit we don’t schedule you to work with us. If you become interested, let us know and we will see if there is room for you to join one of our work teams.
- Scholarships are available to those who wish to visit but cannot afford the full suggested donation. Please contact us by phone at 229-924-0391, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a discount code.