Become Unbridled- A Women’s Equine Retreat- SOLD OUT!
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Gateway, CO
- Sep 28, 2017 - Oct 1, 2017 (4 days)
- Gateway Canyons Double - $2,295.00 Gateway Canyons Single - $2,595.00
SOLD OUT! Contact Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com for future dates
Do you feel stuck, restless and frustrated with your life – with no clue how to bust out of your rut?
Have you shelved your creative, adventurous self for your everyday, practical, “reality” self, and you’re aware that something major is missing from your life?
Has it been awhile since you’ve let down your hair and had some fun? Then you’re a perfect candidate for the UNBRIDLED Retreat!
It’s a retreat devoted to reconnecting to your courageous self – with the help of horses, nature and like-minded friends.
We’re talking about experiencing unadulterated freedom as you ride through rustic mountains, with a smile on your face and the wind blowing through your hair. It’s not only a major change of scenery — it’s the perfect backdrop for major transformation.
You’ll be creating unbreakable bonds with your new cowgirl sisters-and feeling authentic connection and belonging-ness you probably haven’t felt in years.
Here nobody puts on a facade. This retreat is a place for you to be unabashedly you, to explore who you are with horses as your guides, to get clear about what you want from life and where you’re headed, and to laugh and swap stories with women like you…in the arena, on the trail, and over Cowgirl Cocktails.
Experience the magic of Equine Gestalt Coaching to break right out of your self-imposed rut, shatter limiting beliefs you might not even know you have, and receive the spectacular gift of reconnecting with your heart, your purpose and passion.
Continue connecting with your new horse friends as you hop in the saddle to roam the gorgeous ranch and take in spectacular scenery. No horseback experience is required and there are daily “slow” and “fast” rides to choose from. You decide at which pace to ride.
At the end, you’ll be kicking up dust as you head home feeling forever changed. You’ll leave ready to gallop into the future feeling unshakably confident, courageous and knowing that somebody finally gets you. That somebody being YOU, most of all.
- Three night – four day luxury accommodations at stunning Gateway Canyons
- All inclusive gourmet meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants
- Healthy snacks
- Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
- Equine Coaching and Horseback Riding
$2,295 ($2,065.50) Double occupancy (shared accommodation/ per person)
$2,595 ($2,335.50) Single accommodation
Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa, each day of your visit begins in golden light, as the sun illuminates our towering peaks of granite and sandstone in shades of amber and ochre. Across the canyon floor, sunrise moves silently in our valley, warming each cavern, mantle and peak. There is not better place in the world to awaken with nature. All 58 beautiful appointed guest rooms and suites and 14 Palisade Casitas are decorated to reflect our areas southwestern aesthetic and offer breathtaking views of the majestic red rock canyons from every room.
Serving rich flavors from the Colorado plateau.
For a taste of exceptional Colorado cuisine, Entrada Restaurant & Lounge, located in the state-of-the-art Palisade Event Center, serves delicious Colorado dishes and offers a discriminating wine selection to make your dining experience a culinary event. Besides the exceptional food, Entrada is known for dining al fresco – there isn’t a more serene location than Entrada’s outdoor patio. Bask in the warmth and glow of a canyon sunset at one of Colorado’s best restaurants while dining on perfectly prepared selections from the Entrada menu. And, if you are interested in a quick bite, we recommend the Entrada Lounge, where cocktails and appetizers are served in style.
Relax in the shadow of the Palisade and enjoy a handcrafted cocktail or one of our Chef’s signature Chilled Tuna Tostada and Pork Fry Bread. Taking in a sunset at the Cantina is a perfect way to relax at the end of your day.
The Spa only uses products packed with restorative natural ingredients; each of our treatment rooms is appointed with tiled showers and state-of-the-art technologies, and custom treatments, tailored to your body’s needs, are available upon request. Set among the vibrant high-desert landscape and ancient Colorado canyons, The Spa is an experience not to be missed at Gateway Canyons Resort, Colorado.
Adventure & Excursions:
Gateway Canyons Resort offers something for everyone to enjoy. Take a journey with an expert-lead hiking tour through the Ponderosa Pine forests, go on an off-road tour with a UTV adventure, enjoy sport shooting in the state of the art covered sport range, take an invigorating ride through the trails on a mountain bike.
- If you need assistance with flight please contact us at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Grand Junction is the best airport to fly into.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by August 27, 2017
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by August 27, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned.
- Payment plans are available.
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.