Yoga Retreat and Recharge Fall Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Playa Hermosa, Jaco Costa Rica
- Oct 28, 2017 - Nov 1, 2017 (5 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $950.00
Join Sandee & Peter for a 5 day/4 night yoga retreat & vacation in stunning Costa Rica!! You deserve this trip! Open to Yogis of all levels in their practice, and if you have a non-yoga practicing friend, spouse/partner, they are welcome to join! Plenty of activities to occupy your time or just chill!
You’ll stay in an ecolodge tucked away in the rainforest, less than a mile from a beach on the Pacific coast. Vida Asana in Playa Hermosa is the lodge, set within tropical gardens with a pool, restaurant, lounge, yoga facilities and plenty of hammocks “sloth station” to unwind in. Check out their website & the photo gallery!
With Sandee & Peter as your hosts, you can enjoy yoga classes & laughs each day, in addition to offered group activities a hike to a modern ruin, even a Sangria night! These activities, refreshments and three deliciously healthy, freshly prepared (organic, when available) vegetarian meals a day are included, pescatarians add $5.00/ night and extra tours through the lodge are available for an additional cost.
Details and Pricing
The pricing for the retreat is $950 per person, which includes shared occupancy accommodation and three vegetarian meals a day, with pescatarian dinner options, from October 28th through November 1st. All rooms have private bathrooms, hot water, air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
The price also includes all yoga classes and the activities mentioned above, as well as a 90-minute shuttle to and from the San Jose (SJO) airport.
Airfare is not included in the cost. Planning on taking Jet Blue, flight leaves Fort Lauderdale at 10:41 AM (EST) and arrives San Jose 1:23 PM (local time). Shuttle service is available at an additional cost, if you are flying in from another location or at a different time than the flight above.
Optional activities – pricing varies by activity. include surf lessons, waterfall hikes, Temescal sweat lodge ceremonies, paddle boarding, zip lining, massages (Reiki & Swedish) and energy work, Ayurvedic consultations, guided meditations, and much more!
Be as active or as chill as YOU want to be! These are just a sample of the tours and adventures that Vida Asana can help arrange.
- There are 4 or 5 small restaurants, a mini-market, and a great bakery on the beach, about a mile from the lodge. Beach cruisers are available as is a shuttle for small fee.
- Jaco is about 6 miles to our north, and it is a bustling beach town, with lots of shops and restaurants.
What to Bring:
– A current passport & 2 color photo copies of passports, valid driver’s license
– Clothing for warm, humid weather (day time temps around 82 degrees, night time, 67 degrees), Floridians know the drill! Shorts, tee shirts/tank tops, swim suits, a few sets of yoga clothes, flip flops, walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, beach towel, sunscreen, bug spray, a reusable water bottle. Do yourself a favor, travel light! If you plan on doing any of the hikes/outdoor trips, make sure to bring clothing and footwear that is appropriate for such activities. There are no laundry facilities on site but there is a send out laundry service if needed.
–Vida Asana has yoga mats & props available for our use, so unless you have to practice on your own mat, it’s one less thing you have to lug.
-We have arranged a stop on the shuttle in from the airport at a supermarket in case you’d like to purchase some snacks and libations.
-. We want you to relax : ) This is your vacation, activities are offered but completely optional, your time is your own.
Space is limitied, to reserve your spot for this retreat, please go to Vida Asana’s website, search retreats, enroll & complete deposit.
Registration: Cost is $950 shared occupancy. Deposit to hold your spot is $150, balance is $800. Full payment is due in cash, upon arrival.
Cancellations/Refund Policy: Receive refund, minus $100 for processing fees by August 30th 2017.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.