2 Week Yoga Intensive Course
- Kranti Yoga
- May 5, 2017 - May 19, 2017 (15 days)
- Beachfront Bijou - €2,000.00 Beachfront Cottage - €2,000.00 Garden Twin Share Cottage - €1,050.00
Kranti Yoga is please to offer a weekly Yoga Intensive Course directly on Patnem Beach. This course is suitable for students of all levels and the course is designed in order that you can learn about yoga whilest enjoying the comforts of a beach holiday. The course will be adapted to suit your ability and prior knowledge of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. It is ideal for those who would like to develop or deepen a daily yoga practice without the responsibility of becoming a teacher.
The course will provide you with the fundamentals of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga: breath, bandhas, vinyasa and drishtis. Alignment Classes will run alongside Led Ashtanga Yoga Classes for you to gain familiarity with The Primary Series. Technical workshops will take place in the afternoon for you to focus on key areas such as hip opening, backbending and transition techniques.
This course would also be ideal for those of you who would like to develop a practice prior to yoga teacher training. It provides an insight into what Ashtanga Yoga is and allows you to start developing an Ashtanga Yoga pratice if you haven’t been practicing Ashtanga Yoga previously. The course gives you a taste of what to expect on your YTTC and can be considered as a Pre Teacher Training.
Technical Workshops will take place in the afternoon for you to focus on key areas such as Backbending and Jump Back techniques.
The course includes:
- Primary Series Alignment Class (daily)
- morning pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation
- asana (posture) practice
- afternoon Asthanga Vinyasa Class
- weekly Pranayama Theory Class
- techical workshops
- evening activies including full moon meditation, candlelight meditation and yoga movies
- accommodation at The Yoga Village
- breakfast, lunch and dinner from our Indian kitchen
- refreshments throughout the day
- residents only sun loungers
- all shala facilities including laundry and wifi
Example of daily schedule*:
|7.45 – 8.15 am||Pranayama|
|8.30 – 10 am||Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series led class (modified)|
|10 – 11 am||Breakfast|
|10.15 – 11.45 am||Slow Flow (Vinyasa) class|
|1.00 – 2.00 pm||Lunch|
|** 90 minutes||Alignment of Primary Series / Workshops / Theory|
|4.30 – 6.00 pm||Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow|
|6.00 – 7.00 pm||Dinner|
*The schedule can change according to the group and weather.
** The time of this session will depend on what classes the student wishes to attend and the timetable of the teacher.
This session has some flexibility and can be tailored to the students requirements/interests.
Once a week: MOVIE NIGHT showing yoga documentaries
Once a month: Full Moon Meditation/Candlelight Meditation
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.