PSP – Permaculture & Surf Program Jan 7-13 2018
- Rancho Delicioso
- 200m NE de la Escuela de Delicias Delicias Road Montezuma Provincia de Puntaneras 60111 COSTA RICA
- Jan 7, 2018 - Jan 13, 2018 (7 days)
- Private Loft Room - PSP - $1,592.16 Hanging Round Bed - PSP - $1,166.16 Single bed - PSP - $1,059.66 Tent - PSP - $580.44 Joseph's treehouse - PSP - $899.94
Rancho Delicioso is an extensive Costa Rica eco village, offering a week-long (7 days / 6 nights) retreat with three of our favorite things: Surfing, Permaculture, and Yoga!
Our location, on the Southern Nicoya Peninsula between the towns of Santa Teresa and Malpais, is perfect for surfing. There are dozens of great beaches within a short drive in almost every direction, and surfers from around the world come here for this reason.
Surfing is only part of the program. The rest of the time you’ll be taking courses to learn various organic farming techniques, sustainable building, permaculture design and principles, hanging our with our farm animals, and learning about farm life in general. Plus, we have other classes and activities for you such as aerial silk, archery, and raw chocolate-making.
Every day we have yoga classes too, and once or twice, those of us who who have the energy will escape the farm for a bit to sample the night life in Montezuma.
This PSP retreat, experiencing our life in a growing Costa Rica eco village, will be one of the coolest things you ever do.
Our week-long adventure includes the following:
- 7 Days / 6 Nights at Rancho Delicioso
- 3 Meals per day that showcase healthy fresh cooking from the farm or local providers
- Introduction to Permaculture – 8 Workshops
- Daily Yoga Class
- 2 Beach Trips (Surfing Lessons Optional)
- Aerial Silk Beginner’s Class
- Archery Class
- Raw Chocolate Making Class
- Montezuma Waterfalls Excursion
- Anamaya Resort Yoga Excursion
- Pool Party