Bali 200-Hour Unfolding Your Wings Yoga Teacher Training
- Aug 26, 2017 - Sep 16, 2017 (22 days)
- $5,450.00 - Lotus Room - Single Occupancy $4,950.00 - Lotus Room - Double Occupancy $5,950.00 - Terrace Villa - Single Occupancy $5,400.00 - Terrace Villa - Double Occupancy
The amazing Caroline Wybar is now offering a 200-hour Teacher Training for existing teachers who wish to refine their craft, for those wishing to become teachers, and for serious students who simply wish to deepen their practice.
This course will provide you with:
- an introduction to yoga history and philosophy and its relevance in our world today
- the tools to create a consistent personal practice that can withstand the ups and downs of life
- a thorough grounding in applied anatomy and physiology as it relates to movement patterns in yoga that far exceeds the standards set by Yoga Alliance
- in-depth understanding of foundational postures and transitions
- appreciation for basic factors governing range of motion
- the ability to create intelligent sequencing for a balanced and sustainable practice
- the ability to offer safe and effective hands-on physical adjustments that enhance self-awareness in new students and that facilitate fresh discovery in experienced students
- the ability to deliver clear and concise cues that encourage present-moment awareness and that invite inquiry and exploration
- confidence in leading mixed-level classes
This is a professional certification course and graduation is not a given. Successful completion of David Keil’s “Anatomy for Yoga Teacher Training Course” is required prior to the start of the program so that you are well-equipped to make the most of the live anatomy portion of the training. In this way we will be able to focus our time together on more in-depth exploration rather than having to review superficial concepts and basic terminology.
Guided meditation, pranayama and asana practice, analysis of these techniques, and how to both practice and teach them will lead us to the very heart of the program which is ACTUAL PRACTICE TEACHING. Sensitivity and respect will be shown to each person’s unique process and pace of learning, and you will receive massive support and encouragement from me as you make the transition from student to teacher.
Caroline welcomes you with open arms to join her for the learning adventure of a lifetime! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Caroline with any questions you might have to help determine if this training is the right fit for you.
You can also see details on: Caroline Wybar Yoga
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.