Bikini Bootcamp Feb 15 – Feb 21
- Amansala Eco Chic Resort
- Feb 15, 2018 - Feb 21, 2018 (7 days)
- Beachfront King Private - $3,950.00 Beachview (Private Room) - $3,600.00 Semi Sea View (Private Room) - $3,300.00 Beachfront Double - $2,625.00 Semi sea view double - $2,475.00 Garden Plus (Private Room) - $1,650.00 Garden…
Bikini Bootcamp is a weight loss vacation combined with a yoga retreat in a beautiful setting with great style, food, and people. It is best described as a tune-up for the mind, body, and spirit where you will leave lighter not only in body but in mind and spirit as well.
A TUNE-UP FOR THE MIND, BODY & SPIRIT
Bikini Bootcamp is a tune-up for the mind, body, and spirit. It is an adventurous fitness and yoga holiday that will send you home looking and feeling better than when you arrived.
Our program is designed to help guests reconnect to themselves and nature through a combination of exercise, healthy eating, adventure, yoga, relaxation, and pampering.
ALL ACCOMMODATIONS INCLUDE:
The standard camp is 6 days which are a combination of beach walks, fitness classes, yoga, pampering, healthy eating and time to relax on the beautiful white sandy beach.
- All meals which are delicious & healthy except for ONE dinner so you can experience a bit of local style and flavor
- Daily morning beach walks & workouts
- A variety of fitness classes
- Tours to see the highlights of the area
- 2 spa services
- A Mayan clay treatment
- Plus many other fun activities to send you home looking & feeling better
Days are a combination of beach workout, moving one’s body, yoga, healthy eating, relaxing and exploring. Each day begins with journal writing followed by a stretch on the beach, beach-walk and beach workout, a one hour power walk, and then varies from there to include a high-energy cardio workout, some sort of sculpt, yoga, as well as other activities that may include an inspiring salsa, African or belly dance class, an insightful meditation session or an informative presentation on the local culture, area or nutrition.