Winter Warmer Yoga Retreat 2018
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Playa Hermosa, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Feb 19, 2018 - Feb 25, 2018 (7 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $1,400.00 Single Occupancy - $1,650.00
Early Bird Special until September 1st, 2017. Double Occupancy $1400, Single Occupancy $1650
Join Leila and Matt in the jungle for an all-inclusive winter yoga immersion! Get ready to get down deep with some energizingly funky yoga classes, daily meditations, and full swing Costa Rican adventures.
Matt and Leila will alternate leading twice a day asana practice, evening meditations, and mindfulness workshops throughout the week in paradise. This week will be filled with free time for relaxation, explorations, and total rejuvenation in the warm Costa Rican sunshine… if you’re lucky the Monkeys might join you by the pool 😉
All levels welcome
Leila and Matt teach a mix of Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga to all levels of yogis. Fun upbeat classes with loving insights into all the limbs of yoga, and yoga as a lifestyle. Matt will lead a in depth pranayama workshop. Leila will lead a discussions on the Psychology of Yoga, and a separate workshop on the art of journalling.
- One group shuttle to and from the airport on the day your retreat starts and ends.
- 3 fresh organic (whenever possible) meals per day.
- Welcome refreshments and light snack
- Zip-lining Adventure
- Hanging bridges, waterfall, jungle hike through Rainmaker Park
- $60 spa credit
- Sangria Night
- Stop at the famous “Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge,” to see the crocodiles and enjoy a complimentary fresh coconut water, during your group shuttle
- Access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5 acre facility.
- Featuring pool, jungle shala, hammocks, lounge, gift shop, restaurant, and gardens.
- Concierge services (booking of tours, adventures, massages, transportation)
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach, for $5 a day donation.
- Purified Water, Organic Fair Trade Coffee, Love, and Pura Vida all included!