Sri Lanka Luxury Ayahuasca retreat (Dec 2017)
- Woolamai Luxury Retreat, Sri Lanka
- Galle, Sri Lanka
- Dec 1, 2017 - Dec 9, 2017 (9 days)
- from USD 4900
Luxury Ayahuasca retreat in Sri Lanka
The group is limited to 6-8 people to guarantee the most intimate experience and full shaman's attention. Luxury and amazing setting and accommodation.
This retreat is a is a life regenerating and life changing experience. You will have the opportunity to experience the Ayahuasca in a very spiritually inspiring environment, you will be able to connect with yourself and with the nature. You will have plenty of time to surf, visit local beaches and relax.
The rituals include:
* Tobacco cleansing purge: the juice of the leaves of the tobacco when boiled helps to unblock energetic channels and brings mental clarity, spiritual strenght and its ideal to start ayahuasca ceremonies More info >>
* Ayahuasca ceremonies, the sacred plant of the ancestors grandfathers, is a great teacher that shows us with love what we have inside of us, which gives us an opportunity to learn, heal and cleanse our internal traumas and blockages, it also renews our body More info >>
Leading shaman: Thomas White Eagle
USD 5,500 for 1 person for 9 days
USD 1,300 for 1 person for 2 days
Discounted price for payments payed at least 90 days before the retreat.
USD 4,900 for 1 person for 9 days
USD 1,000 for 1 person for 2 days
20% discount if offered for second person when booking together and sharing a room.
Please note: this retreat will run with at least 4 participants.
Prices for 9 night retreat include:
* airport pickup/drop off
* all ceremonies and on site shaman
* luxury accomodation in a private villa with swimming pool
* resident chef and all suitable meals
* Yale National Park Safari
* Buddhist Temple visit and blessings
Flights to : Colombo, Sri Lanka
Hirikiteya beach near Matara, Sri Lanka
Contacts and bookings:
Thomas White Eagle
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.