5 – 14 day (flexible dates) Holistic Healing/Personal Transformation Retreat in Yelapa, Mexico – Family Retreat Dec 21 – Jan 3
- Sacred Springs Retreat
- Dec 21, 2018 - Jan 3, 2019 (14 days)
- 7 Days / 6 Nights Holistic Healing w/ Juice Fast - $1,950.00 10 Days / 9 Nights Holistic Healing w/ Juice Fast - $2,550.00 5 Day / 4 Night Healing Retreat w/ Raw Foods (or mixed) - $1,850.00 7 Days / 6 Nights Holistic Healing…
Wish you could do some spiritual healing and don’t know what to do with the kids?
Bring your kids with you!
Come for any length of time between 5 and 14 days – December 21st – January 3rd.
It’s a rare opportunity to introduce your family to spiritual growth, meditation, yoga, etc.
All families are welcome, including single parents.
Here is a list of activities and adventures:
- Meditation, Yoga, Chi-Gong, Conscious Dance, Inquiry for adults and the kids ready to join the classes
- Meditation and Yoga classes for younger kids
- Compassionate Communication and Relationship skills for couples and single parents
- Boat trips to Marietas Islands for swimming in pristine water and amazing snorkeling
- Whale and dolphins watching
- Hikes to waterfalls, wildlife watching – parrots, tropical birds, butterflies
- Strolling through authentic Mexican village, with option of horse riding
- Plenty of beach time – small beach just 5 minute walk from Pura Vida has very safe, sandy access and great snorkeling by the rocks in a shallow water, with it’s gentle waves is suitable for kids
- Use of our sand bottom, ocean water pools
- Spa – Thalassotherapy soaking tubs, sauna, steamroom, Juice/Smoothie/Elixir pool bar – Massage, Ozone Sauna, Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Quantum Healing, facials and body wraps
- Playground activities and games for kids, with babysitting included
- Introduction to Spanish
- Regular Holistic Healing or Personal Transformation Retreat programs for participating adults
- Accommodations – spacious rooms in a tropical garden with amazing ocean views
- Healthy food, green and tropical juices and smoothies
Kids up to 5 years old stay free (meals, kids yoga, meditation, playground, beach, babysitting included)
Kids 6 and above – stay free if both adults participate in the retreat program (Holistic Healing or Personal Transformation) – Second person participating in a program – additional 20% off.
If only one adult participates in the retreat – $50 per child daily and $50 for an additional person (meals included).
Yelapa is a small fishing village located by a bay within Puerto Vallarta Bay and accessible only by boat. Nestled between a tropical jungle and a sandy beach, with no cars and roads, it is a perfect place for a healing retreat.
Yelapa is a very unique, safe and peaceful place with no crime, so do not get discouraged by stories and news about Mexico.
Only a 3-hour flight from the San Francisco Bay Area and a 40 minute boat ride from Puerto Vallarta (15 minutes taxi drive from the airport to water taxi)
All inclusive retreat offers:
Accommodations: commune with nature in all its forms—sea, jungle, river, tropical plants and birds. Accommodations are rustic, but clean and comfortable, designed in Mexican palapa style.
Enjoy the thrill of living just right above the ocean with amazing views and natural meditative sounds, a few minutes walk to the beach. Reservations are based on first come first serve bases – to get a better room reserve your space early. This is a small, intimate retreat and the space is limited. Delicious, healthy foods, veggie and fruit juices—mostly local and organic.
For more information visit: www.puravidaecoretreat.com
Holistic Healing Retreat offers:
Safe, mountain spring, filtered drinking water
Two group guided and silent meditations daily; spiritual inquiry, group breath work, morning yoga / Chi-Gong / Kundalini / walking meditation / conscious dance movement
6 individual sessions included (in Holistic Healing program): three Breathwork/counseling/Spiritual Life Coaching sessions, three bodywork/energy work sessions (massage/Reiki/deep tissue, acupressure)
Additional Breathwork / counseling sessions and bodywork / energy work sessions are optional
Boat trip to the Marietas Islands: snorkeling in crystal clear waters, wildlife watching and the best opportunity to see dolphins and whales
Trip to Botanical Gardens: enjoying amazing variety of orchids and other tropical plants
Hikes to waterfalls, snorkeling, kayaking, swimming in the warm ocean – right in front of your room
Thalassotherapy – immersing yourself in the warm ocean water helps to absorb trace elements of magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium, and iodide found in seawater. It’s energizing and rejuvenating
Meditate to the sound of gentle waves. Snorkel daily – just a few minutes away from your cottage.
Your payments could be applied to any Sacred Springs retreat until December 31st, 2018
Facilitated by Anjay, Dr.Ann West