Retreat horse ridding Poland (Oct 2017)
- Daglezjowy Dwór, near Torun, Poland
- Torun, Poland
- Oct 15, 2017 - Oct 20, 2017 (6 days)
- from Euro 950
Horse ridding / classes - great food - great rustic accommodation in the forest
Next dates in 2017:
arrive Sunday, leave following Saturday
23 - 29 July
6 - 12 August
20 - 26 August
3 - 9 September
24 - 30 September
15 - 21 October
What is included in the price:
* pickup from town of Torun (bus or train station)
* 6 nights at a traditional rustic coutyside hotel (3star standard)
* 6 afternoon horse ridding (professional riders, older sports horses)
* traditional meals & wild meat and drinks budget for the week of PLN100 in the hotel
* 2 excursions to old town of Torun with a guide (museums, shopping, general sightseeing)
How to get there:
Near town of Torun, accessible by car, bus, train from mayor airports.
The taxi pickup from the airport at your expense can be arranged.
Prices EU nationals
Euro 1100 per person - full price
Euro 950 per person - Discounted price for payments at least 45 days before the retreat start date.
Prices non EU nationals
Euro 1500 per person - full price
Euro 1300 per person - Discounted price for payments at least 45 days before the retreat start date.
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8.
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
Cell Poland: +48.57.2222.861
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.