Detox Your Mind & Body Retreat, Ubud, Bali
- Dragonfly Village, Ubud Bali
- Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Feb 3, 2018 - Feb 9, 2018 (7 days)
- Early Bird (by Dec 15, 2017) US$1390 Regular price (after Dec 15, 2017) US$1,650
It's time to reset, energise & create that positive change towards a healthy lifestyle and more fulfilling life
Join us for a 7-day
REJUVENATING & IMMERSIVE
Mind & Body Detox Program
from February 3-9th, 2018
in beautiful Ubud, Bali
vegan cuisine | yoga | meditation
mindfulness | nature
If you are a Detox Beginner, then our retreat is perfect for you. We'll guide and support you in
…Cleansing and learning about food combining and well-balanced nutrition for a healthier body.
…Doing yoga, meditation and practising mindfulness in daily life for a happier mind.
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US….
Simply, because this is the PERFECT environment in which you can give yourself time to immerse and understand what really matters to you, and what you can do and change to live a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
You don’t have to do it alone. We'll go through cleansing together and apply the concept of conscious living. This will be a 7-day journey of reflection, self-care, re-connection and rejuvenation.
Detox Your Mind & Body Program is going to change your views, give you deeper insights, learnings and experiences, and motivate you to continue living your life authentically.
Plus, we’ll explore magical Ubud and bits of Bali, and it's going be so much fun, and you're going to enjoy it!
TOGETHER WE'LL BE FOCUSING ON:
• Going on a light detox according to a carefully designed food and drink program. In a short time, you will be able to feel the difference in mental, emotional and physical states.
• Getting clear on what is exactly raw vegan food and juicing. It’s important to understand what is healthy juicing.
• Properly setting up a detox menu and further understanding healthy lifestyle and nutrition. This will deepen your knowledge of personal well-being.
• Gaining deeper understanding of your lifelong habits, and obtaining sufficient information to make the right changes.
• Having daily yoga and body movement. You will connect with your body better and understand its needs and abilities.
• Improving your bodily instincts and sensitivity to maintain self-healing. If you are an advanced yogi, you may be challenged to open up more to a self-exploratory journey, which is a continuous and exciting process.
• We will attend to your various needs and meet you wherever you are. Either new to yoga, or an experienced practitioner, everyone is welcome.
• Applying the concepts of mindfulness and conscious living. There are great benefits from developing a personal mindfulness practice and you will start working on it and have something to take away home with you.
• Reflecting on things you would like to change for the better in your personal or professional life that are really important to you. Mindfulness in daily life can help you in your personal and professional growth, to live a happy and rich life, with less stress, better communication and more meaningful connections with people.
• Learning to be more present with yourself and with people you work and live with, how to deal with “negative” emotions, and how to be more joyful and in touch with your authentic self.
You will be spending seven wonderful days at the Dragonfly Village, just 10 minute (1km) outside the Ubud center by foot. You will be taking a walking path surrounded by tall palm trees and green rice fields that will make you feel like you’re in a dream and you will not want to wake up from it.
The stunning Dragonfly Village is all about living close to nature. We wanted you to experience charms of Bali and be close to our beautiful animal friends, crickets, fireflies and vegetation that abundantly thrives in this paradise. Rooms are tastefully designed in a way that the natural world is very much part of your experience there. They are antique recycled wooden bungalows decorated with beautiful carvings, each with their own private outdoor garden and a balcony facing lavish rice fields.
We strive towards living simply and consciously within an organic environment. There are no ACs, however, rooms have ceiling fans, and Ubud is slightly cooler at night, and you will have a good and refreshing sleep. The serene energy of the Dragonfly Village will rejuvenate you on all the levels.
The venue has an amazing salt water pool where you can take a dip, or bask in the sun in the afternoons, surrounded by the sounds of nature. The sunsets are just spectacular from that spot, and you will be left without words.
We will spend some of the evenings at the Dragonfly infamous herbal steam sauna, chatting around bonfire over a cup of ginger tea, in the company of fireflies and shooting stars.
We will be treating ourselves with yummy vegan and raw food lovingly prepared by our professional chef and lovely staff with living greens from the organic garden.
There will be plenty of time to relax and rest in your bungalow, or in the sweet Dragonfly café; you can receive a Balinese traditional massage done with fragrant Jasmine or coconut oil; you can go for a nature walk among rice fields or down the river. It’s also ok if you decide to do nothing, and just have down time for yourself, introverting, or socializing, whatever feels right.
If you want to learn a new and interesting skill, you can get involved in a hands-on one-day aromatherapy, beauty care, or massage workshop. It will be an optional part of our retreat, and we promise lots of fun!
You can do some serious exploration on your own of the Ubud downtown and shop for robes, spices, bamboo or wooden gifts, perhaps visiting the Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace, and take photos of impressive traditional Balinese architecture.
No trip to Bali would be complete without a visit to sacred natural waterfall Sebatu. This is a place where locals go for a cleansing ritual, and this will be your unforgettable experience of the local lifestyle and culture.
Dressed in sarong (fabric wrapped around the waist), and carrying a small flower offering, we will walk into the running water and under the waterfall to allow it clear our mind and take away all negativities. You will leave feeling clean, relaxed and totally refreshed.
We can’t forget a tour and a mindful walk to an organic farm, where you will get to taste unusual local, exotic fruits and veggies, and expand your experience. There is always something fascinating to taste, so we’ll follow our nose and pick our meal.
We can only say that we LOVE Ubud - its intense rain forests and terraced rice paddies, traditional crafts and dance, and its natural beauty. It has some of the most famous landscapes and architecture that you get to see on postcards. It’s artful, creative and tranquil. It’s Bali’s cultural heart.
Ubud is known for it’s profound healing energies. It is now one of the meccas of health and alternative healing modalities, yoga, spa resorts and the culinary capital of Bali with it’s most amazing restaurants and cafes. Prepare to be hugged by its soft and magical ambience and embark on our transformative journey of the body, mind and spirit.
(see below what's included in the price):
Early bird price by December 15th, 2017
US$1,390 shared accommodation
US$1,720 single occupancy
Regular price after December 15th, 2107:
US$1,650 shared accommodation
US$1,970 single occupancy
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT PRICE:
* Daily guided meditation sessions
* Gentle daily yoga sessions suitable for all levels
* Morning and evening sessions and conversations on cleansing and nutrition, and mindfulness in daily life
* Detox-based daily clean and healthy meals consisting of daily fresh juices, coconut water, smoothies, raw vegan food, delicious cooked vegan meals and unlimited amount of water
* Boutique(shared) accommodation for 6 nights in the magical Dragonfly Village
* Airport pick up to the Dragonfly Village
* One nourishing full body massage
* Cool herbal sauna with rejuvenating body scrub
* Fabulous Dragonfly's salt pool
* An excursion to an organic farm with lunch included
* A trip to sacred and healing Sebatu Waterfall for a cleansing ritual
* Special gifts and extras
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT PRICE:
* Your round trip airfare from home
* Transfer from the Dragonfly Village after completion of the retreat
* Travel insurance
* Any additional massage
* 1:1 private session for spa, wellness and detox consultation
* 1:1 private session for mindfulness-in-daily-life consultation
* One day optional aromatherapy/massage workshop
* Additional meals, drinks and snacks that are not part of the detox (breakfast-lunch-dinner) program
* Other items like taxis, laundry, tips for the Dragonfly staff
Please arrive to the Ngurah Rai International Airport Denpasar (DPS), Bali, on 3rd February, and to the Dragonfly by 2pm to have time to rest and refresh before our opening circle at 5pm.
MAKE LASTING CHANGES. CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT.