- Dorje Denma Ling Shambhala Meditation Retreat Centre
- Sep 19, 2017 - Sep 27, 2017 (9 days)
- Lodge - Single Room - CAD $1,375.00 Lodge - Double Room - CAD $1,095.00 Lodge - Couple Room - CAD $1,095.00 Drala Cabin single occupancy - CAD $1,295.00 Drala Cabin double occupancy - CAD $1,015.00 Your own tent - CAD $855.00…
The Monarch Retreat is a sealed retreat. Attendance is by invitation from the Kalapa Court to leaders of Shambhala. For information about attending, please contact David Brown, Executive Secretary to the Sakyong, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prerequisite for this retreat is that you are a leader, who is invited to attend, and that you hold the transmissions for the Werma Sadhana, The Roar of the Werma.
Please join us: Arrival Tue Sept 19th 5pm Departure Wed Sept 27th am
- To deepen our connection and understanding of the unique practice of Shambhala
- To deepen our connection to the Sakyong
- To learn from each other
Partial participation will not be an option for this program. Since it is a sealed retreat, participants can not choose off land accommodations. Accommodation prices are in the range of $45 to $90 a night depending on double or single occupancy, and Drala Cabin or Lodge rooms.
Shambhala International benefits do not apply for this program.
Early Bird Discount : if you register by July 31st – $555.00. After that $655
Tuition includes all meals but not accommodations and material fees.
The Materials fee will be announced shortly.
Registering early is a win-win situation: You save money and we can plan better!