200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with Stefan Camilleri Yoga
- Mana Villa and Yoga Studio Lombok
- Lombok, Indonesia
- Mar 4, 2018 - Mar 25, 2018 (22 days)
- AUD 3900
Our 200Hr Yoga teacher training focuses on 3 areas. The development of your personal Yoga practice, the study of Yoga ideas in detail, and the development of your communication skills to translate this knowledge into effective & inspired teaching.
We teach Alignment Based Vinyasa
Utilising the latest information about movement and static action based on the timeless traditions of classical yoga, we offer a modern perspective to make your practice more efficient and to keep your students safe. We believe that the Yoga practice should be holistic and never cause harm, and that postures can be modified to suit the needs of the practitioner. We explore ideas from Iyengar Yoga to give the body an opportunity to realign and adjust into better and more effective physical alignment, exploring ideas of action and counter-action and modern vs classical alignment in all posture.
1. Developing a strong personal practice: Focusing on posture, movement, meditation and pranayama, during our morning Sadhana we rewire your practise to be stronger and more expressive. We refine this even further in the evening workshops as we go into detail, helping you understand the how and why of the practise.
2. Deepening our understanding: Utilizing our comprehensive training manual we study the details of Yoga philosophy, anatomy, teaching skills, Yoga industry, the Yogic lifestyle and much more. This is the about section, the nitty gritty details about yoga and life you’ll need help guide your transformation.
3. Communication: Finally, we learn to share what we learn with in depth work on teaching skill and communication. We practise teaching daily with communication games, group teaching and improvisation. These exercises are not only important for your personal development but also act as a comic relief helping keep the whole experience light hearted and fun.
What is Yoga?
Developing an effective personal practice
The science of Yoga
In depth teaching skills
Sanskrit and Mantra
Safety and modifications
Pranayama and breath
Analysis of Sutras and the 8 limbs of Yoga
In-depth Asana and movement workshops
200hr RYT internationally recognized certificate (accredited with Yoga Alliance)
Illustrated 230 page take home YTT student manual
Access to a private online mentoring group for support, knowledge sharing, and community-building post-training
Shared Villa accommodation