The Art of Spaciousness: A Women’s Retreat to Nourish the Mind, Body, & Spirit
- Sun Mountain Center
- 328 El Paso Blvd Manitou Springs, CO 80829
- Sep 15, 2017 - Sep 17, 2017 (3 days)
- Day Rate (lodging not included) - $345.00 Shared Quad Room - $425.00 Shared Suite - $425.00 Shared Double Room - $475.00 Private King Room - $725.00
Sometimes a girl just needs to getaway…And get some space…And be with other girls. If you agree, read on because this retreat is designed, created, and infused with love—just for YOU.
In the hustle and bustle of modern life, it can sometimes be challenging to find space to figure out what you need to feel good, to thrive, to just make it through the day. In this restorative retreat, together we’ll experience and practice the art of spaciousness; what it means and can look like, talk about our blockages and how to bust through them, and create a plan so that we can take the practice of spaciousness away and apply it to our everyday life.
Some topics that we’ll explore include how to:
- Identify three key practices/activities you need to thrive
- Say no gracefully and deal with FOMO (fear of missing out) syndrome
- Effectively communicate your wants, needs, and desires to others—even if it feels uncomfortable
- Tap into your intuition to help guide your daily decisions
- Develop a simple 1-2-3 self-care plan to take home and implement
We’ll use movement, meditation, mantra, journaling, art, and other fun practices to call forth our inner guide to help us experience the gift of spaciousness. Plenty of time will be left for restorative activities like hot spring soaking, hiking, and good old-fashioned naps! Your mind, body, and spirit will leave feeling loved and attended to.
*No prior yoga or meditation experience necessary
This retreat includes:
- 2 nights stay in a cozy lodge run by folks who care about the earth and sustainable living
- 3 healthy meals/day prepared by a master chef using fresh ingredients (many from the onsite garden)
- 10-15 minute Akashic Record reading or a Garden of the Gods hike, if desired
- 1 complimentary pass to SunWater Spa to soak in the soothing mineral water cedar tubs
- Essential oil samples to support your relaxation
- A journal to track your progress, reflections and learnings
Theme: What is Spaciousness? What do I need?
3:00-5:30pm – Arrive at SunMountain Center, free time for hiking, soaks and more
5:30-6:30pm – Welcome and introductions; Breathing practice to center and experience spaciousness; Intention setting journal exercise
6:30-7:30pm – Dinner
7:30-8:15pm – Movement and meditation to bring forth your inner guide; What do I need to thrive?
Theme: What are your blocks? How to tap your intuition
7:30-8:00am – Breathing practice to appreciate yourself and expand your heart
8:00-9:00am – Breakfast
9:00-11:00am – Art and essential oil activities to help identify your biggest block to thriving; Recognize your inner/outer resources to feel empowered
11am-1:00pm – Free time for soaks, spa, hiking, Akashic Record Readings and more
1:00-2:00pm – Lunch
2:00-4:00pm – Yoga and Mantra to help you practice intuition, trust, and communication
4:00-6:00pm – Free time for journaling, garden tour, quiet walks, Akashic Record Readings and more
6:00-7:00pm – Dinner
7:00-8:00pm – Laughter yoga followed by hot tub meditation and dark chocolate consumption
Theme: Consciousness Communication & Self Care Plan
7:30-8:15am – Breathing practice and meditation to practice conscious communication
8:15-9:15am – Breakfast
9:15-10:30am – Yoga to help you connect to your creativity; Develop your personalized self-care plan
10:30-11am – Check out of room
11:00-12:00pm – Closing ceremony
12:00-1:00pm – Lunch, depart
Register with a friend by 6/11 and you’ll each receive a bonus angel reading and signature Luminous “Goddess” essential oil blend ($50 value). Please note your friend’s name in the comment section of the registration form to receive this gift.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.