Costa Rica 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – July 2018
- Awakened Life School of Yoga
- Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
- Jul 1, 2018 - Jul 20, 2018 (20 days)
- Eco Cottage - $4,995.00 Double Hermitage Room - $5,695.00 Double Nature Suite - $5,995.00 Private Hermitage Room - $6,795.00 Private Nature Suite - $6,995.00
- In our Costa Rica 200-Hour TYY you’ll train in Active Vinyasa Flow, Slow Flow, and Restorative. Learn elements of popular styles including traditional Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, and Vinyasa Flow.
- Five teachers with Decades of Experience Teaching Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology, Philosophy, Healing, and Personal Transformation.
- Professionally designed training program with six weeks of optional online pre-training coursework and support to maximize learning.
- Fun, warm, and supportive environment – community, not competition.
- Lovingly prepared meals made with the freshest local ingredients available. Healthful, flavor-filled cuisine that will leave you satisfied without weighing you down.
2018: July 1 – July 20
Yoga teacher training is the perfect opportunity for you to take a deep dive into yoga, and Costa Rica is the perfect place to do it. The country has been named one of the happiest places in the world, and it’s also blessed with amazing natural beauty and an incredible diversity of plant and animal life. It’s a tropical paradise, and it’s just a few hours away from Canada and the United States.
When you combine Costa Rica’s beauty with the relaxed lifestyle it’s become famous for, you end up with the perfect location for your yoga teacher training. Throw in some expert teachers and a crew of adventurous, fun-loving yoga students, and you have a recipe for magic. You’ll have a blast, you’ll learn more than you ever thought possible, and you’ll find your own authentic voice and style.
Your yoga teacher training takes place in the peaceful seaside town of Nosara, at the world-renowned Blue Spirit Retreat Center. Perched on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific Ocean, you’re just a short 5 minute walk down to a stunning, 3-mile long sandy white beach.
When you’re not in yoga training, it’s easy for you to experience the magic of Costa Rica. Watching sea turtles lay their eggs, getting face-to-face with exotic wildlife while floating a kayak down a lazy river, or taking your first surfing or paddle boarding lessons…it’s all just waiting for you. If you’re feeling more mellow, you can relax at the salt-water infinity pool, indulge in a spa treatment, or swim in the ocean. Whatever you want, it’s waiting!
So what’s your Costa Rica yoga teacher training experience like? It’s hard to put it into words, but rest assured that it will change your life forever. Your expert, supportive teachers will take you on a deep dive into all things yoga. You’ll go on a journey of deep self-discovery, self-acceptance, and self-love. You’ll practice and learn with a melting pot of interesting, amazingly open people, and you’ll make friends for life.
When it’s done, you’ll be different…more clearly in touch with yourself, with that beautiful, authentic YOU that’s always been there. You’ll see the beauty and grace inside of you, and know how to help others see it in themselves.
And of course, you’ll be an amazingly well-prepared yoga teacher. Following your Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training and retreat you’ll leave with more confidence, skill, and enthusiasm than you ever imagined possible. You’ll laugh, you just might cry, and you’ll learn more than you ever thought you could. And then, in a few amazing, rewarding and incredibly gratifying weeks, you’ll be ready to take yoga out into the world, with your own authentic voice and style…truly, beautifully, authentically you. You’ll be ready to teach.
Come join the fun…we can’t wait to meet you!