Sage Roots 1: Yoga of Ayurveda 100hr. Blue Ridge Mountain Retreat
- The Wild Temple
- Nov 2, 2017 - Nov 12, 2017 (11 days)
- Off Site Meals + Lodging - $1,350.00 Sacred Mountain Sanctuary Meals + Lodging - $1,850.00 Sacred Mountain Sanctuary Meals + Off Site Lodging - $1,575.00
We will retreat for 11 days immersed in the Yoga of Ayurveda at Sacred Mountain Sanctuary, nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains near Asheville North Carolina.
Yoga of Ayurveda is one of two foundational Yoga Training immersion programs offered under the Sage Apprenticeship. This course, along with its counterpart Sage Roots: Tantric Hatha Yoga, is offered every fall and spring in Nevada City over a four month period. On this Blue Ridge Mountain Retreat, we will cover the same material condensed into a delicious 11 day retreat.
Dive in… to this delectable training in the skillful art of weaving the science of Ayurveda into one’s yoga practice.
In studying and applying the mastery of wise sequencing – both in our practice and throughout our day/year/life – we determine how truly potent and effective a practice is. We will work with Mother Nature herself, as she molds us inside and out, shaping our individual landscapes.
With the skills handed down from the Himalayan Sages, we learn how to see, feel, work with, and understand the fundamental teachings and elements of yoga & ayurveda for our own personal health and growth.
We will play with what works & let go of what doesn’t, and once we feel “ripe & ready,” once we are embodied, we may then carry the teachings forward to share with others.
Daily Schedule (Begins 11/2):
10-12:30 Yoga Practice
2:00-5:00 Theory & Philosophy/Hands On
*meditation/prayers in the evenings
Retreat Price: $1850
Retreat price includes:
– 108 hours of Yoga Alliance certified foundational teachings
– 12 Master Classes + copies of each class drawn out in doodle-form
– A beautiful golden spiral bound class manual
Retreat price does not include:
– transportation between your home and Sacred Mountain Sanctuary
– possible medicine making supplies for Ayurvedic cooking lessons
Price for tuition, meals, and lodging are listed separately to accommodate locals or those wanting to stay off site. Please indicate on your application whether you prefer to lodge and dine at Sacred Mountain Sanctuary, lodge and dine off site, or lodge off site and dine at Sacred Mountain Sanctuary.
Click HERE for Admissions Policies & Procedures…