All Included 8 days & 7 nights YOGA RETREAT in the MEXICAN JUNGLE! (Palenque, Chiapas)
- 7 nights and 8 days accommodation in traditional Mayan (Palapas) cabins with private bathroom.
- All meals (3 daily meals buffet type, vegetarian and / or vegan).
- Natural Juices, coffee and tea.
- 1 daily yoga session.
- Excursion and yoga class in the Archaeological Zone of Palenque (Pyramids).
- Excursion and meditation session in the "Roberto Barrios" Waterfalls.
- Excursion to Misol-ha Waterfall and Agua Azul Waterfalls with group picnic.
- Excursion to Yaxchilán and Bonampak (Archaeological Zones) on the border with Guatemala.
- Caminata in the jungle with a certified guide.
- Use of the Pool 24 hours / Towels.
- Yoga teacher trained in hatha yoga in Haridwar, India.
- Sessions of meditation.
- Reading of sacred texts. “Bhagavad Gita”.
- Exercise of artistic expression.
- Theoretical classes to deepen the knowledge of yoga.
- Extensive gardens and relaxation areas.
- Transport Airport-El Colombre / El Colombre-Airport.
Prices vary according to the type of room you choose.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE: - Air Tickets. For direct flights: www.interjet.com.mx
This Yoga retreat is an unique opportunity to be close to nature, listen to your own inner voice, connect with your body and quiet your mind. Seven days away from the noise, the turbulence and chaos of the big cities, can serve us to reconnect with the latent consciousness in all, and help us to understand that other forms of sustainable life are possible, for the best benefit of us all, and of the planet.
We will follow a program similar to the one learned directly by the facilitator in the Himalayas, in the sacred city of Haridwar, on the banks of the Ganges River, thus maintaining the tradition of the ancestral lineage of the teachers who have dedicating their life to the practice and the teaching of hatha yoga.
The total immersion in the experience of the present through the course, will contribute to the theoretical and practical understanding, that yoga is not limited to the "realization of postures" that seem impossible to execute for those who do not practice, but focuses and encompasses the whole being, in its multiple interactions with its surroundings, whether mineral, vegetable, animal, human or ethereal, and is designed for all people starting from a base of respect, humility, compassion, love and PEACE.
The intention is to share the practices of meditation and the "Aarti" -ceremony that takes place in front of the symbolic fire and consists in the chanting of mantras that help to raise the vibration of the chakras, elevation of consciousness and calmness of mind -. However, each one according to their needs and possibilities, will decide in which activities to participate.
Finally, it is important to recognize the sacred environment of the Lacandon Jungle, where we are, a place that has the privilege of being chosen by the Mayas to build the city of Palenque with its emblematic temples and pyramids, which we will have the opportunity to visit and feel in our own yogic practice.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.