12 day Ayahuasca and Master Plant Retreat
- AYA Healing Retreats
- Oct 5, 2017 - Oct 16, 2017 (12 days)
Our 12-day immersive Ayahuasca healing retreat is located deep within the Shipibo homeland of the Peruvian Amazon. This life changing opportunity to connect directly with the indigenous shamanic healing traditions of the region is guaranteed to catalyse profound spiritual transformation and a return to wholeness for those courageous enough to throw wild abandon to the process.
We offer a 12 day retreat only, this enables us to maintain the integrity and superior quality of the experience for our participants, curanderos and the Amazon itself.
The retreat is comprised of:
- 6 powerful Ayahuasca ceremonies led and fully supervised by our expert curandero and Shipibo healer Don Miguel
- A personalised Master Plant Dieta following a comprehensive consultation with you
- Tailored plant treatment thoughtfully recommended by Don Miguel
- An exclusive opportunity to enjoy a personal consultation with our Shipibo Ayahuasca curandero Don Miguel
- Fascinating group lectures that reveal the sacred traditions of the Shipibo traditions, language, knowledge and Icaros
- Magical jungle walks that enable you to connect deeply with the heart and spirit of the Amazon
- Opportunities to actively participate in the preparation of the sacred Ayahuasca brew.
Please note: After returning to our home countries and day to day routines we may find it difficult to “keep the fire” burning and to maintain the level of openness and authenticity that we experienced whilst on retreat. Included in your retreat investment are 2 private integration sessions via Skype. These will be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you 1 and 3 months after retreat.
Whilst on Ayahuasca retreat, you will have the opportunity to relax and enjoy your solitude during the day when there are no formal ceremonies or rituals planned. If you prefer to participate in something more adventurous we invite guests the opportunity to participate in an optional activity.
These may include:
- A guided hike deep into the jungle to discover the native creatures that call the Amazon home
- Enjoy workshops and walks around the Sui Sui centre to learn about the different properties and uses of the various medicinal plants
- Canoeing gently down the Amazon to catch a glimpse of the myriad turtles, birds and monkeys inhabiting the lake
- Fishing on the lake.
Your 12-day Ayahuasca retreat investment includes:
- 6 fully supervised and curated Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 1 Master Plant Dieta
- Purifying flower and vapour baths by the river side
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in a private, lakeside Tambo (jungle bungalow)
- Your participation in all optional activities
- Intimacy of a small group of 11 people
- 2 private follow-up integration sessions via Skype
- Personal consultations and tailored plant medicine treatment with Don Miguel
- All group workshops
- Expert lectures about the sacred healing medicines of the Shipibo shamanic traditions, led by the maestros
- All transportation to and from the Sui Sui Centre
- Full translation from Shipibo or Spanish to English
- Washing and laundering of your clothes whilst on retreat
- Timely airport pick-up and drop off to your personal accommodation in Pucallpa
Your 12-day Ayahuasca retreat investment does NOT include:
- Your personal accommodation in Pucallpa
- Your airfares to and from Peru and to and from Pucallpa
- Your travel insurance
- Your Peruvian visa (if necessary)
- Personal expenses and meals whilst in Pucallpa
Important information about meals and dieta
Whilst on retreat we will enjoy three superb meals per day, freshly prepared by the team at the Sui Sui Centre. On the days of our Ayahuasca ceremonies we will restrict this to 2 meals, the last one is not to be eaten after 2pm.
All meals are prepared with the best local ingredients and will be mostly vegetarian with the occasional river fish and organic chicken.
All meals will be free from:
- Red Meat
If you have any special dietary requirements please advise us upon receiving confirmation of your place on retreat.