Unplug and Recharge – A Tech Free Wellness Weekend for Women
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- 1478 Bean Creek Road Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- Oct 27, 2017 - Oct 29, 2017 (3 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath/per person - $540.00 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath/per person - $540.00 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $570.00 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $740.00 Single…
Set within a majestic haven in a lush forest, located in a little artsy town nestled in the North Georgia Mountains, experience a reviving digital detox retreat at the Elohee Center, an enchanting hideaway.
With your electronic items stowed away securely in your modern Asian inspired bungalow, embark on a cleansing retreat – Fearless Vixen style!
We’ll get you back to nature with a forest bathing hike to a gorgeous cascading waterfall, keep your mind off of texting with relaxing yoga, meditation and creative workshops and help you to let go of unwanted energy with a fire purification ceremony.
Savor organic farm fresh meals prepared by a holistic chef, stretch out with that book you’ve been meaning to read and meet other kindred spirits during this weekend of total unplugged mind clearing at our Unplug and Recharge Retreat.
Who This Retreat Is For
This retreat is designed for women who are:
- stressed, overworked and out of balance
- have a desire to reinvent themselves, but feel like something is “holding them back”
- are tied to their laptop or cell phone and feel “naked” without it
The Unplug and Recharge retreat will help you to:
- release any unwanted energy
- detox from your devices
- de-clutter your mind
Although the actual schedule will be sent to you upon registration, here are some activities that we will be facilitating at the retreat:
- Forest bathing waterfall hike (taking a leisurely walk to the waterfall for the wellness benefit)
- Gentle yoga
- Signature “Fearless Vixen” body movement group instruction
- Mandala creating group class
- Tribal vixen jewelry making
- Guided Meditation using crystals
- Unplugging and Recharging Discussion
- “Let It Go” fire ring ceremony
- Free time to roam the beautiful grounds; soak in the hot tub, or relax by the pond
About Fearless Vixen
Our intention is to create experiences that inspire women to reinvent themselves and live bold, spirited and fiery lives. Our courses, retreats, blog and podcasts are centered on our five phases of reinvention:
- Setting a reinvention intention
- Decluttering your physical space
- Creating a spiritual practice
- Overcoming Fear
- Celebrating Yourself
We serve women who are looking to experience a shift from who they are to who they want to be. We create spaces for women to transform, shift, change, reinvent and evolve from their current lives.
We Believe That Every Woman:
- has gifts to be unleashed in order to serve the world and uplift the human spirit
- deserves a supportive environment to complete her transformation
If you’d like additional information about the retreat, contact Prachel at email@example.com or you can call at (678) 744-5796. . If you’d like more information about Prachel and Fearless Vixen, please visit www.fearlessvixen.org.
A FEW NOTES
- All participants will be asked to sign a liability wavier
- Upon arrival, you will be given a lockbox for your phone. You can keep the lockbox in your room. We keep the key J
- It is strongly advised that you print out directions to bring with you; cell phone reception is spotty near the Center