Balinese Yoga Holiday, October 2017
Yonderland and NishaYoga are hosting a Yoga Holiday in the beautiful area of Bingin, Bali; where like minded souls can meet relax and adventure together. Our ethos is all about creating a holiday that is relaxed and fun, we'll stay in a beautiful villa with a pool, provide all your food and drink, daily yoga and meditation and organise trips in the local area, including beaching, surfing and visiting local markets as well as giving you plenty of time to relax.
About the Villa:
Bingin Mimpi is a surf and beach lover's dream home. Newly opened in 2017, this spacious, modern four bedroom villa offers a number of living areas based around the central pool and manicured garden. The sleeping quarters are split across two separate bungalows, each offering a beautiful master bedroom with four-poster king bed, large second bedroom with two sets of bunk beds and an indoor/outdoor bathroom with the traditional island vibe. A third bungalow contains the spacious living, kitchen and dining areas flowing onto the pool deck and garden, the perfect spot for group dinners and spending time with new friends.
What does it include?
All inclusive means:
- Free transfers to and from the airport (30 min drive)
- Twice daily yoga for around 90 minutes morning and evening
- Yoga excursions to the beach including transport
- Daily chakra meditation
- Welcome juice/coconut
- Daily plentiful brunch on site including fresh juice, fruit, yogurt, eggs and toast
- Healthy 3 course dinners on site including indonesian cooking, and vegetarian options
- Complimentary dinner at a local restaurant including your main side and drinks
- Regular snacks including fruit and fresh juice
- Unlimited drinking water
- Sunset cocktails/mocktails before dinner
What are the prices?
£950pp for the King Room with En Suite for two sharing all incl
£750pp for a bunk bed in a shared room with shared bathroom all incl
You can reserve your spot by making a deposit via our website:
Please contact Nisha at info@NishaYoga.com or Melody from Yonderland at email@example.com for any questions or queries about the trip!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.