Gokul Yoga 200hr TTC Oahu, Hawaii
- Renuatum Retreats
- Apr 30, 2018 - May 12, 2018 (13 days)
- $2,050.00 - Gokul Yoga 200 Hr TTC $1,850.00 - EARLY BIRD by Nov. 1 2017
Join us on the beautiful island of Oahu as Gokul Yoga comes to Hawaii for the first time!
The training is located on Rocky Point beach on the idyllic North Shore with indoor and outdoor practice space and a short walk to the ocean. The area is scattered with lovely beachside rentals, a walking path, nearby grocer, food trucks, hiking trails, pristine beaches and an experience of a lifetime to study with Maha Yogi Gokulcandra and his assistant Jooil Jones.
This course enables you to:
-Lead and teach multilevel yoga classes
-Develop thematic classes with fluid sequences
-Teach pranayama and meditation techniques
– Adjust Yoga postures properly
– Teach Yoga as a self knowledge science
-Improve your practice regardless of your level
-Provide correct asana alignment
-Explain and apply Yoga Anatomy (Physical and subtle)
-Teach Yoga philosophy
– Gokul Bandha: Understand and transmit in detail the science of bandhas in Yoga (more than 20 bandhas).
*Apply and share yoga techniques learned by Jani in the oral tradition of Yoga
This program Includes:
1. International Teacher training course (RYT 200) by Gokul Yoga registered with Yoga Alliance
2. Gokul Yoga Manual 200 hrs TTC.(english)
Modules on the training include:
• Hatha Yoga
• Restorative Yoga
• Meditation & Pranayama
• Yoga Philosophy/Puja/Chanting/Mantra Meditation and Kirtan
• The Art of Touch (Assisting and Adjusting skills)
• Practical teaching skills/One on One teaching/Practicum
• Practical Yoga Anatomy
For more information feel free to contact us! Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today!