Sage Wisdom: Prana + Shakti 100hr.
- The Wild Temple
- <br> 204 W Main Street, Suite 116 <br> Grass Valley, CA 94945
- Jun 18, 2018 - Jun 29, 2018 (12 days)
- $1,350.00 - Tuition - Paid in Full by June 11, 2018 $1,225.00 - Early Bird Tuition - Paid in Full by May 1, 2018
This immersion brings students deep into the realms of the subtle, working with and understanding the Tantric Science of Energy, Yoga Psychology and Nature Herself. Many of our classes are held outside, meeting with plants and the elements for a support and weaving in of Spiritual Herbalism and Flower Essence Therapy. This wholistic approach to study brings students into a more accelerated, yet connected transformation process of strengthening and purifying their minds and bodies.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- Intro to the Himalayan Sage Tradition of Tantric Hatha Yoga
- 12 Master Classes (to include Asana, Bandhas, Mudras, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriya)
- The Koshas: Maps of the Subtle Body
- Prana Vidya: Prana Vayus
- Vayus as Diagnostic Tools
- Prana, Energy, and Thought
- Pranayama Practices of the Himalayan Sages
- ParaYoga Techniques to open the mind & body and to build clarity & intuition
- Synesthesia, Clairvoyance, the Green Language
- Container, Boundaries & The Body as a Temple
- Meditation with Plants, Journaling, Pranayama
- Diagnosing for Yoga Therapy: The Art & Skill of Designing Practices
- Vitalism, Vitalist Healing & Subtle Earth
- Making Herbal Remedies (the “Sage Kit”)
- Field Studies
- Field trip and private tour with the owners at Terra Flora Gardens (California immersion only)
What is The Sage Yoga Teacher Training?
The Sage Yoga Teacher Training Program is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga training rooted in The Himalayan Sage Tradition. Offered through The Wild Temple School of Yoga + Herbal Wisdom and taught by Brooke Shannon Sullivan, this is a unique and powerful program that weaves ancient techniques of the living tradition of Himalayan sages into the modern mind and life. Drawing from Yoga Science, Tantric Philosophy, and Botanical Wisdom, this program offers a profoundly integrative and deep training. The program starts with foundational studies that guide each student deeply (as well as safely and effectively) toward becoming advanced practitioners. The Sage Yoga Teacher Training Program teaches about love, faith, and power in a non-dogmatic format, where interactive discussions are the highlight and students discover and begin to embody what is True for them (in relation to topics such as power, oneness, fear, the monkey mind, dharma or one’s life path, right/wrong, emotional and physical health, etc…). The practices and course topics are designed to awaken each student’s own inner teacher and empowered self, leading them into successful lives with rich relationships, and with the strength to shift unhealthy habits and an increased capacity for patience, love, & compassion. The Sage Yoga Teacher Training Program is dedicated to anyone interested in self-transformation through the yogic path and/or becoming a yoga teacher.