Roots of Tantra 100hr.
- The Wild Temple
- <br> 204 W Main Street, Suite 116 <br> Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Apr 17, 2018 - Jun 12, 2018 (57 days)
- $1,350.00 - Tuition - Paid in Full by April 3, 2018 $1,225.00 - Early Bird Tuition - Paid in Full by March 15, 2018
Roots of Tantra 100hr. is one of two modules that make up The Wild Temple School’s 200hr. foundational yoga teacher training course. Students who take this module along with Yoga of Ayurveda 100hr. may be certified at the 200 hour level through Yoga Alliance. In this module, students will dive deeper beyond the basic framework and foundational practices offered in most yoga trainings, to explore the energetics of asana and how to craft a wisely sequenced, teachable practice, as well as be supported and encouraged to maintain a daily home practice.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- What is Tantra?
- What is Yoga?
- The Seeker, The Yogi + The Siddha Master
- Yoga Sutras: Paths of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika: Tantric Philosophy
- Wise Sequencing
- Effective languaging for teaching
- The Skillful Art of Developing a Personal Practice
- Food + Ayurvedic Support for Yogins
- Yoga Chikitsa (Yoga Therapy) for:
- Digestive System
- Nervous System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Mind + Psyche
- Successes and obstacles
- Techniques of the Sages: Kriyas, Mantras, Mudras, Bandas
- Yogic Anatomy
- Herbal Medicine and Medicinal Preparations for the Yogic Path
- Safety & The Art of Adjustment
- Mantras of the Himalayan Sage Tradition
Special Guest Instructors:
- Anatomy + Physiology with Tim McNeely
- Nutrition + Ayurveda with Ashlee Sakaishi Wilkin
- Alignment, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Props, and Art Therapy for Yoga with Mandy Lucchese
“With individual support and the company of like minds, the Sage Yoga Teacher Training Program will guide you towards your own growth and evolution while deepening relationships to both your inner and outer world.” – Brooke Sullivan
More about Wild Temple Yoga…
Wild Temple Yoga is a unique and powerful comprehensible Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) that is broken up into 5 digestible 100hr. modules offered throughout the year. Rooted in The Himalayan Sage Sri Vidya Tantra Tradition, Brooke Sullivan, teacher and founder of The Wild Temple School, weaves ancient techniques of living traditions into the modern life and mind. She draws from Yoga Science, Tantric Philosophy, and Botanical Wisdom to provide a profoundly integrative and deep training. Wild Temple Yoga teaches about love, faith, and power in a non-dogmatic format, where interactive discussions are the highlight and students can discover and begin to embody what is True for them, in relation to topics such as power, oneness, fear, the monkey mind, dharma or one’s life path, right/wrong, emotional and physical health, Source consciousness, etc. The practices and course topics are designed to awaken each student’s own empowered self and inner teacher, leading them into successful lives with rich relationships and the strength to shift unhealthy habits with an increased capacity for patience, love, and compassion. Wild Temple Yoga is dedicated to anyone interested in self-transformation through the yogic path and/or becoming a yoga teacher. Students who journey down the Wild Temple Yoga path will be guided deeply, safely, and effectively, towards becoming advanced practitioners and teachers. For more information, please click HERE.