Roots of Tantra 100hr.
- The Wild Temple
- <br> 204 W Main Street, Suite 116 <br> Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Apr 17, 2018 - Jun 12, 2018 (57 days)
- $1,350.00 - Tuition - Paid in Full by April 10, 2018 $1,225.00 - Early Bird Tuition - Paid in Full by March 6, 2018
Roots of Tantra 100hr. is one of two modules that make up The Wild Temple School of Yoga + Herbal Wisdom’s 200 hour foundational yoga teacher training course. Students who take this module along with Yoga of Ayurveda 100hr. may be certified at the 200 hour level through Yoga Alliance. In this module, students will dive deeper beyond the basic framework and foundation practices of Tantric Hatha Yoga to explore the energetics of asana and how to craft a teachable practice, as well as be supported and encouraged to maintain a daily home practice.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- What is Sadhana? and ‘The Skillful Art of Developing a Personal Practice’
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika (“Light on Hatha Yoga” – a tantric kundalini text)
- Successes and obstacles to yoga and how to navigate them
- Techniques of the Sages: Kriyas, Mantras, Mudras, Bandas
- Yogic Anatomy
- Meditation 101
- Herbal Medicine for the Yogic Path
- Intro to Vitalism & Homeopathic First Aid
- Sequencing a practice based on Yoga Therapeutics
- Practicing Safety & The Art of Adjustment
- Mantras of the Himalayan Sage Tradition
- Effective languaging for teaching a yoga class
- Seva Project (community outreach)
With Special Guest Instructors: Tim McNeely (Anatomy & Physiology) and Mandy Lucchese (Alignment, Restorative Postures, and more!)
More about Wild Temple Yoga…
Wild Temple Yoga is a 850+ hour Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training program rooted in The Himalayan Sage Tradition. Offered through The Wild Temple School of Yoga + Herbal Wisdom and taught by Brooke Shannon Sullivan, this is a unique and powerful program that weaves ancient techniques of the living tradition of Himalayan sages into the modern life and mind. Drawing from Yoga Science, Tantric Philosophy, and Botanical Wisdom, Wild Temple Yoga offers a profoundly integrative and deep training. It teaches about love, faith, and power in a non-dogmatic format, where interactive discussions are the highlight and students can discover and begin to embody what is True for them, in relation to topics such as power, oneness, fear, the monkey mind, dharma or one’s life path, right/wrong, emotional and physical health, etc. The practices and course topics are designed to awaken each student’s own empowered self & inner teacher, leading them into successful lives with rich relationships, and with the strength to shift unhealthy habits and an increased capacity for patience, love, and compassion. Wild Temple Yoga is dedicated to anyone interested in self-transformation through the yogic path and/or becoming a yoga teacher. Students who journey down the Wild Temple Yoga path will be guided deeply, safely, and effectively, towards becoming advanced practitioners and teachers. For more information, please click HERE.
“With individual support and the company of like minds, the Sage Yoga Teacher Training Program will guide you towards your own growth and evolution while deepening relationships to both your inner and outer world.” – Brooke Sullivan