Nosara / Costa Rica
- Safari Surf Adventures
- We will pick you up at the Liberia airport
- Apr 21, 2018 - Apr 28, 2018 (8 days)
- Nosara, Costa Rica- Nacho Casa- Single Occupancy - $2,875.00 Nosara, Costa Rica- Nacho Casa-Double Occupancy - $2,525.00
Want to put some adventure surf travel into your world while taking your surf skills to the next level?
Safari Surf Adventures is looking for test pilots January 2018 for our Costa Rica media trip.
The secret to scoring excellent surf in Costa Rica is local knowledge. Our ISA Level 2 Surf coaches are all local Ticos who’ve been surfing the areas in and around our location for years. They’ve got it wired and will guide you to the best surf that day has on offer. One coach is in the h20 with you while the other video tapes every wave you ride…ensuring lots of quality video to break down for our analysis sessions. And, of course you get to keep all the videos and photos too!
Our goal is to accelerate your learning curve across the spectrum of the surf lifestyle to become a confident and skillful Surfer. This in combination with complimentary Surf Stretching, Surf Fitness and breathing techniques will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – LOADS of film footage of yourself….
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- RT Transportation from Liberia International (LIR) to Nosara and back via private shuttle taxi
- (7) Nights accommodation at the beautiful Nacho Casa Home rental
- (1) Bike rental for the duration of your stay
- All meals included and prepared by our local chef; includes choice of 6 beers daily (36 total ) or (1 total) Liter of rum or vodka per person
- Daily surf trips (6 total – 6 hour trips / 7 am to 1 pm typically) to variety of surf spots to the North and South of our location
- SSA Coaching program (video analysis, breath work, surf yoga stretching. In water surf coach / guides)
- Videographer / photographer for the trip
- Copy of all video Analysis sessions & Final Analysis (provided 1 week after your trip)
- Copy of all your raw video footage
- All taxes
- SSA T-shirt
- Optional volunteer programs to attend – Pack for a Purpose, Costas Verdes, Harmony Hotel sustainable tour, Beach clean-up, community event(s) – soccer with the locals etc.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED :
- Tips for instructors / staff (optional)
- Travel Insurance
- Costa Rica departure tax ($29 USD)