Wanaka Qigong Teacher Training Course using the Shi Ba Shi Qigong System - Level 1
Learn how to move healing Qi in yourself and others with Master Practitioner Peter Caughey.
Master Qigong Practitioner, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist and Master Qigong Healer Peter Caughey is an internationally renowned Teacher and Healer and is returning to New Zealand for a short time offering an intensive 3-day Qigong teacher training which is part of the 200 hour Qigong Teaching Training Certification program offered though his Forest Rock School.
During these courses you will learn:
The foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Qigong Medical Healing
Qigong Theory and Philosophy
You will become competent in practicing Qigong health exercises
How to teaches and how to write lesson plans.
This course is a great opportunity to advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine utilising the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system.
You will learn how to develop a quiet mind and an open heart and you will also learn how to create more energy, strength and stamina in your body.
To learn more and to register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will learn from this course:
- You will unlock the mystery that lives inside the practise of the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Qigong medical applications & theory of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Complete 20 hours training towards the 200 hour Qigong teacher training certification
- Earn a certificate to teach The Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong System from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong Monastery School
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi in yourself & others.
What you will gain from practicing this Qigong system:
- It aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treats digestive disorders
- During this course you will learn how to develop an open heart
- Brings quietness to your busy mind and imparts you with a sense of purpose and direction.
This course gives the student 20 hours toward their 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher qualification.
20 – 22 October 2017
Wanaka Yacht Club
Lake Wanaka Marina - Roys Bay,
$395 (before 13 Oct)
To register email: email@example.com
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.