Bali Qigong Teacher Training: Zhan Zhuang Qigong (Level 1) with Peter Caughey 8-12 Jan
QIGONG TEACHER TRAINING: ZHAN ZHUANG QIGONG (LEVEL 1 - 5 DAYS)
with Master Qigong Practitioner Peter Caughey
Developing stillness, peace and strength.
During this teacher training we will be utilizing the Zhan Zhuang Qigong system, which literally means "standing like a post". It is a training method often practiced by students of Neijia (Internal kung fu).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS TEACHER TRAINING
- Gain a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Qigong medical applications & theory of the 10 exercises in the Zhan Zhuang Qigong system
- Complete 35 hours training towards the 200 hour Qigong teacher training certification
- Learn how to create Qigong lesson plans and conduct a Qigong lesson
- Earn a certificate to teach Qigong from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong Monastery School
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM PRACTICING THIS QIGONG SYSTEM
- Increases mental clarity
- It aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Eliminates back neck and back pain
- Corrects the body’s posture
- Unblocks stagnant Qi (energy)
- Improves sleep
- Increases oxygen in the body
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treats digestive disorders
- During this course you will learn how to relax, tune into your body’s energy and develop an open heart
- Brings quietness to your busy mind and gives you a sense of purpose and direction
If you would like to learn more or book email: email@example.com
This training gives you 35 hours toward your 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher qualification.
Master Qigong Practitioner, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist and Master Qigong Healer Peter Caughey is an internationally renowned healer and teacher with a practice of over 25 years. Peter is a member of the World Academy Society of Medical Qigong.
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.