Thanksgiving First Timers Weekend Retreat
- Ananda Center Laurelwood
- Nov 24, 2017 - Nov 26, 2017 (3 days)
- A) Economy Twin (Shared) - $340.00 B) Economy Twin (Private) - $390.00 C) Standard Twin (Shared) - $400.00 D) Standard Twin (Private) - $460.00 E) Premium Queen - $500.00 F) Deluxe Queen (w/private bath) - $630.00 G)…
Come join us for a relaxing holiday weekend retreat with guided meditation, yoga, qigong, kirtan, and personal retreat time. Recharge and renew your energy during this holiday season as you feel the joy of community while surrounded in the beauty and peace of our rural retreat center west of Portland, Oregon.
If you would like to come early and spend Thanksgiving Day with us, you can register for an extra day as an Individual Retreat. There will be a complementary check-in at 11 AM on Thanksgiving Day so that you can attend our scrumptious banquet at 1:00 PM.
Retreat weekend includes:
- Introduction to Ananda Yoga, suitable for all bodies and abilities
- Instruction in effective and practical meditation techniques to expand your consciousness
- Exploration of universal spiritual principles that can improve every aspect of your life and the concept of Self Realization as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Introduction to the Energization Exercises and Qigong which bring increased energy and vitality
- An evening of Kirtan, devotional chanting that opens the heart
- Personal retreat time
- An experience of a dynamic spiritual community where every day is a joyful adventure
- “Satsanga” – fellowship with truth seekers who are committed to living with higher consciousness and expanded awareness
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.