10 days into the ancestral wisdom of the Amazon Rainforest and the Andean Energy Vortex
- Beyond Be Extraordinary
- Feb 26, 2018 - Mar 7, 2018 (10 days)
BEYOND THE JOURNEY
10-day Life-changing Adventure
Explore the exotic world of ancestral wisdom of Ecuador within the awe-inspiring Amazon Rainforest and the Andean Energy Vortex.
Meditation & Yoga
Harness your presence and connection amidst a sacred mountain. Prepare your mind, body and soul to begin your inner journey.
Self-awareness & Emotional Intelligence Techniques
Practical tools to liberate blocks and overcome emotional and mental obstacles
Body Healing Movement & Emotional-Energetic Coaching
Connect with the power from within and strengthen your natural capacities for greatness.
Interaction with native communities
Expand your horizons by entering in contact with indigenous families of the forest
Shaman Rituals & Healing
Become inspired by the ancestral wisdom of the Amazon people. Engage in their ceremonies and energetic-healing processes.
Deep Rainforest Trekking & Medicinal Plant Exploration
Discover the abundant and healing nature of all that lives within the lungs of the world
There is no other place on earth like Ecuador to transcend. Experience this life-changing adventure sustained and impulsed by the sacred spiritual energy of the Andes and Amazon.
This journey is certified by the International Coaching Federation to catalyst your personal growth process.
- Learn to establish trust and intimacy
- Harness your presence and flexibility
- Build your confidence and emotional intelligence
- Shift limiting perceptions to experiment new possibilities
- Learn to be comfortable with not knowing and take risks
- Create awareness about your thoughts, perceptions, and emotions
- Learn to flow with others from your intuition
- Expand your active listening skills
Investment in your transformation process (all included, except airfare)
* 9 nights accommodation (4-star lodges and eco-lodges)
* Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner & light breaks.
* Includes all internal transportation during journey
* Andean Journey Facilitation Process
* Rainforest Journey Excursion (including all entrance fees)
ANDEAN ENERGY VORTEX
The first 5 days of the itinerary consist of the following structure:
* Yoga & Meditation
* Healthy organic breakfast
* Self-Awareness Techniques
* Emotional and Communicational Intelligence Tools
* Energetic-Emotional Coaching
* Transpersonal Psychology Tools
* Healthy organic lunch
* Free-time (Good time to receive massages, take a walk, enjoy the Jacuzzi or relax on the hammocks)
* Body Movement Healing (chakra exploration)
Day 1: All chakras
Day 2: Chakra 1 & 2
Day 3: Chakra 3 & 4
Day 4: Chakra 5
Day 5: Chakra 6 & 7
* Integration & Action Plans (last day)
* Healthy organic dinner
AWE-INSPIRING AMAZON RAINFOREST
• Páramo (Andean Tundra)
• Explanation of changing ecosystems from Andes to Amazon
• Rustic cabins in Tena, Napo
● Forest meditation
● Traditional Guayusa Ceremony with Kichwa Community, Dream Interpretation, Shamanistic Cleansing Ritual
● Chocolate tour with Pacari Kichwa community
● Traditional Amazonian Dinner
● Stay in Sinchi Warmi Cabins
● Deep forest trekking
● Evening Temascal and Yoga sessions
● Amazonian Yoga and Agroforestry Lodge
● Yoga and meditation sessions
● Guided Reflection
● Stay with indigenous community
● Wisdom Forest
● Jumandy Caves
● Papallacta Hot Springs
During the first 5 days of the journey, we will be staying in My SachaJi (http://www.mysachaji.com), a pioneer in wellness in Ecuador, immersed in Andean healing traditions and led by experienced healers, My SachaJi ecolodge as a space for guests to disconnect, find balance, relax and delight in majestic views over San Pablo Lake and the imposing Imbabura volcano in the northern Andes.
Participants will share double rooms, couples will sleep in king size beds. If you have any special requests, please let us know as soon as possible. Remember, every moment of this adventure is part of your learning process, not only during the activities but at all times. This is especially true when we co-habit spaces with others. We invite you to keep in mind that the magic happens when we leave our comfort zone.
During the second part of The Journey, we will spend 5 days in the Amazon Rainforest in various locations, which will allow us greater flexibility to adventure within the jungle. For the most part, we will be staying in rustic cabins within the communities. This part of The Journey will be coordinated by our friend at Amazon Learning. http://www.amazonlearning.org/
Dining is an integral element of the holistic experience at My SachaJi. Delicious buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the dining room or outdoor patio, looking onto the magnificent volcano. They use organic, locally sourced products that are in-season, much of which is from My SachaJi’s own vegetable garden and orchard. The new Argentinian chef Maria Cecilia Acuña invites you to try dishes that are visually striking, healthy and full of flavor – ideal to incorporate into your day-to-day lifestyle.
Ecuadorians eat lots of plantains, yucca, rice, and chicken. A common lunch in town is a first course of chicken or beef soup and a second course of chicken, rice, maybe a little salad and a glass of juice. Traditional food is maitos (chicken or fish wrapped in a tree leaf and cooked on a grill), boiled yucca and plantains, and guayusa. Also, there is a wide variety of locally grown fruits and vegetables.
NOTE to vegans and strict vegetarians: Please be aware that it is often difficult to accommodate strict vegetarians and vegans. It may be possible to get meatless meals but vegans and strict vegetarians may have a problem avoiding animal products altogether. For protein, there are beans, peanut butter and some whole grains, but tofu is not available.