Under the Bali Sun Yoga, Meditation & Wellness Retreat in Bali (September 2018)
- sawah resort Ubud
- Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- Sep 15, 2018 - Sep 23, 2018 (9 days)
- $1,299 \ $1,699
Come join us and experience seven fun filled days in nature, surrounded by green, lush, tropical foliage and Balinese style rice terraces. Travel with like and light minded people while doing yoga, eating healthy, learning and deepening your practice.
Take a break from the craziness of everyday life and come energize the body & mind.
- 2 yoga sessions / day
- Daily guided meditation sessions
- A rejuvenating 1 hour massage at the hotel's full-service spa
- 4 day tours led by an English speaking local - visit temples, caves, waterfalls and more
- Chakra balancing workshop
- Unlimited use of the hot tub, sauna & pool
- Daily breakfast, including superfood smoothies & juices
- Holistic Nutrition support from trained professionals
- Pick up/drop off from the airport
"Journey of the self through the self to the self."
-The Bhagavad Gita-
Wake up every day surrounded by beautiful landscaping and rice fields and feel the stress of everyday life fade away.
Unwind & relax in the morning with a gentle Yoga flow and completely surrender to the relaxing Yin or Restorative Yoga Sadhana in the afternoons.
This retreat also includes group excursions, and group guided meditations while still allowing plenty of time to go explore on your own, relax or just breathe.
4 all day tours led by an English speaking native. We will see many of the most visited Temples, Caves, Waterfalls, Forest, Sanctuaries and Rice Terraces including:
- East Bali Tour: Kerta Gosa Bat Cave; Tenganan Village; Tirta Gangga; Eka Karya; Botanical Garden; Aling Aling Waterfall; Banyumala Waterfall.
- Half Day Sightseeing & Cultural UBud Tour by Foot: The Sacred Monkey Forest; The Ubud Royal Palace & The Ubud Market.
- Water Purification Ceremony including - Transport, Lunch, Sarongs, and ceremony.
- Fire Closing Ceremony - Including Transport, sarongs, Ceremony
- Kintamani Tour: Art Villages; Coffee Plantation; Rice Field Terraces; Temple; Balinese Purification Ceremony; & Volcano.
- Bedugul & Tanah Lot Tour (The Day of Temples): Taman Ayun Temple (Royal Temple of Mengwi); Jatiluwih Ulundanu Temple; Tanah Lot Temple.
- South Bali Tour: Uluwatu Temple; Uluwatu Beach; Kecak Dance.
I am seeking. I am striving. I am in it with all my heart.
- Vincent Van Gogh
Photo of food
Two gourmet meals (breakfast and dinner) will be provided each day, with vegetarian and vegan options.
What’s usually on the menu at breakfast?
What’s usually on the menu for lunch?
What’s on the menu for dinner?
What are the options for snacks?
Our cuisine caters to:
✔ Meat Eaters ✔ Dairy-free
✔ Vegetarians ✔ Vegans
*If you have any special dietary requirements please email us directly!
This retreat will take place at the Sawah Resort in Ubud, Bali, a 4 Star Resort & Spa only a mile away from Ubud’s traditional market & Royal Palace. The resort includes a Yoga Shala for comfortable, tranquil yoga practice.
You’ll be in staying in a private villa, either on your own (single occupancy) or you can stay with a friend/partner who’s joining you on this retreat (double occupancy).
All villas include:
- A balcony or patio
- A private bathroom with a deep soak bathtub & shower
- Ceiling fans & Air conditioning
- Coffee & tea maker, plus 2 bottles of mineral water each day
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- TV with Cable
- WiFi (included for free)
- In-room safe
Resort Amenities include
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Free shuttle
- An outdoor pool
Min & max?
Directions & travel tips:
Denpasar airport is the best place to fly into. It’s a 30min drive from the resort and we will arrange transportation for you (let us know when you book your flights!).
Shuttle service will pick you up from Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) on the day of arrival and drop you off there on the day of your departure by an experienced driver.
Plan to arrive October 25 and depart Nov 1 for this retreat.
Remember to get your tourist visa, either upon arrival at the airport (bring $25USD cash) if you’re American, or beforehand for those from other countries.
What’s not included
- Lunch, Beverages & Alcohol
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Spa Services
- Activities outside of the scheduled list of day trips
- Personal shopping & gift items
- Tips for all services including hotel
33% non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot. Another 33% of your retreat price is due by March, 19, 2018.
Retreats must be paid in full by June 25, 2018