Living Mindfully in the Second Half of Life
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Road, West Hartford, CT 06107
- Oct 28, 2017 - Oct 28, 2017 ()
- $125.00 - Tuition (includes lunch)
Take time to nourish yourself by joining other people and sharing tales of the joys and challenges of aging. Develop a deeper appreciation of who you are right now by tapping into your deep well of primal energy and spiritual wholeness.
Together we’ll explore:
- The benefits of meditation and living mindfully
- Ways to handle stress and strong emotions
- The connection between gratitude and happiness
- Adult development theory
- The accomplishments of the many people who achieved great things after age 50
Our time together will be an experience of discovery, friendliness, and support. You will come away with a deep understanding that whatever your age, it can be a fulfilling time of your life.